2013 Free Dining Watch

Lesleyluvsdisney said:
I called again last night, still nothing being released. She advised unsure if will be re-introduced, they only know that day. She did say that you can book package and if FD comes out you can alter your booking to include it x

I too called and asked about free dining or any kind of discount being offered and she said there probably wouldn't be anything offered until November! I'm not sure I buy that but it could denote a change in how Disney is offering discounts for next year

I too called and asked about free dining or any kind of discount being offered and she said there probably wouldn't be anything offered until November! I'm not sure I buy that but it could denote a change in how Disney is offering discounts for next year

November?? Bummer, hope this isn't true. I'm planning a fall trip next year and am dying to book our trip.

J Buzz said:
November?? Bummer, hope this isn't true. I'm planning a fall trip next year and am dying to book our trip.

yeah I didn't believe her so I asked again thinking I had misheard but she again said not to expect anything until November or even December. she also added though that she has no knowledge of what kind of discounts were being considered for next year

I hope this isn't true. We were hoping to go again next January/February,but only if we get free dining. Our flights are so limited and expensive, though, that having it come out so late means we would not get a reasonable price or our choice of departure day. I am starting to get a lot of emails and offers from tour companies for other winter destinations so I guess it is time to start looking at them seriously.

maybe its only for UK guests at moment?

disney.co.uk

Ive just priced saratoga springs for 7th April 2013 and got FD + $100 spending money

Yeah that's the UK offer. Still waiting to see when the offer might open up for the US. It stinks too because there's some amazing deals for flights right now we can't take advantage of until we know for sure when the free dining dates are. Ive reserved the Wednesday right before marathon weekend so that's a risky time to *guess* when FD will be offered. If I bought my flight now and had to switch my days because of FD that would be disastrous!

We've decided to postpone our Feb. trip till late Sept. Hoping FD continues to be a done deal for that time of year!

maybe its only for UK guests at moment?

disney.co.uk

Ive just priced saratoga springs for 7th April 2013 and got FD + $100 spending money

oooh! That's awesome! Can you fill us on in the dates? It might possibly end up the same for those of us on this side of the pond too... :rotfl: Maybe! Hopefully!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:Dine for FREE at Walt Disney World

Book before 15th November 2012—Free Disney Dining & $100 Dollars Disney spending money
Book by 3rd December 2012—Free Disney Dining
for stays on selected dates:1 Jan - 19 March and 7 April – 8 Dec 2013 Includes School Holidays! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Im booking tonight!! soooo excited!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Book before 15th November 2012—Free Disney Dining & $100 Dollars Disney spending money
for stays on selected dates:1 Jan - 19 March and 7 April – 8 Dec 2013 Includes School Holidays! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Thanks for the specifics! I would love for Disney to offer a deal like that the general public.

Is this the usual deal of Quick Service for values and regular DDP for Mods?

Thank you! And congratulations on such a great deal!!!

Thanks for the specifics! I would love for Disney to offer a deal like that the general public.

Me too! I would just cry! I hope we do get it. My sister is really trying to come and she needs all the extra pixie dust she can get with 3 kids.

Is this the usual deal of Quick Service for values and regular DDP for Mods?

Doesn't that sound great? I would love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter