2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

Just saw a commercial on tv for special quick service tickets and room package for $99/person/day. Is this free dining? It includes most fall date...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

I just checked the Disney site to see if the offer was the same one that I booked bounceback with free dining in Sept. Yep it is the same price so free dining has been announced.

4. Rach2109

Rach2109 Mouseketeer

Where did you see that free dining was announced?

5. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

Is it free dining or that stay play and dine thing? Since it seems like it's just quick service

6. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

I went on the Disney site and got the package info from there. We are staying at a value to quick service is what we got. Not sure what dining comes with the mod or deluxe with this offer.

7. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

And I don't see it on Disneys site

8. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Free dining has NOT been announced. Commercials like that are usually rack rate. It is just marketing trying to look like a deal. I repeat, it is NOT free dining.

9. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

Banks for clarifying...so, fingers are still crossed!

10. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

You usually pay rack rate for the free dining offer. Just checked the Disney site again and it say 6N/7D package at a value resort. When pricing it out it is the same that I paid for the free dining bouceback in Sept. Click on "learn more" and it will give you more info and the dates it is available.

11. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Are you saying that you put in your room, tickets and dining and got the same exact amount that you are paying for your bounceback?

There is no free dining on the website.

12. Thorb73

Thorb73 Tinker, Pooh and their kids

Sorry but you are wrong! This offer is NOT free dining as mentioned before!
    If you go on the website and price out a 6N/7D value resort with 7 day ticket it is like 69 $ /person/day without dining! If you add dining you are at 99 $/person/day and this is exactly what the commercial says!
    If this would be free dining than you would pay 69$ only and get dining on top for free!

It is as the previous poster already said: THIS IS NOT FREE DINING!!!

13. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion posting that i saw that commercial. Thanks for all the clarification.

14. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

No worries. That is EXACTLY what Disney marketing wants you do. Book thinking it is a really great deal when it isn't. :rotfl: This happens all the time. :goodvibes

15. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

I must be totally confused :confused3. When I went on the Disney web site and clicked on "learn more" it comes up with 2 different offers. One is room and tickets, and the other is room, tickets, and dining at a value resort. Put in for the room, tickets, and dining offer for my dates in September and I get the same price that I paid with free dining on the bounceback. Wondering if my bounceback offer included free dining or if I paid for it.

16. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

We are going Oct. 12-19 and I know there will be no free dining that week. But if they offer FD the weeks before or after, we may change weeks.

17. jacksgirl

jacksgirl Mouseketeer

Watching and waiting [sigh]

18. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Danny25 posted that no new offers will be available until April. He has been the "discount leaker" for the last two years, so if he says nothing until April, then that is the truth. Looks like we have at least two more weeks before anything happens.

19. Rach2109

Rach2109 Mouseketeer

That would make sense since you have until the end of march to book the current offer of room discounts.

20. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

I have to go look for Danny's post. He is the one I always watch for, because his information is always very accurate.

21. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

One can only hope