2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. dakotix

dakotix Mouseketeer

Two more days until the current promotion ends! Could that mean Free Dining for 2013 is next? We'll just have to wait and see...so eager to get this trip zipped up so we can concentrate on getting a good deal on our flight!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

Thankfully, that's incorrect.
    You only have to stay for 3, and many people have booked for less than 6 under this current offer.
    Disney likes to suggest longer in their ads to try to get you to stay longer, and has always had ads that read that way when offering this promotion.
    But there has always been a shorter minimum than listed in the ads. :thumbsup2

4. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

I thought so...I also priced out shorter timeframes and FD was included.:goodvibes

5. makingplans4WDW

makingplans4WDW Mouseketeer

I can definitely verify this as I got FD for a 4 night trip in November... 89 days and counting!:cool1:

6. beckyboo76

beckyboo76 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much!!

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Anyone has the option of upgrading their free plan to either the regular plan or the deluxe plan.

I think there's a restriction on the British offer where they can't upgrade quick service to deluxe but on the US offer you can.

8. ljr74

ljr74 Mouseketeer

I sure hope so! Getting super antsy about this. I just booked our ADRs for Feb. Prepaying for CRT really hurt!

9. Lesleyluvsdisney

Lesleyluvsdisney DIS Veteran

I called again last night, still nothing being released. She advised unsure if will be re-introduced, they only know that day. She did say that you can book package and if FD comes out you can alter your booking to include it x

10. theEncode

theEncode Mouseketeer

I see the current plan allows you to book through 9/29...Dont think FD for us will come out until at least then. Looks like we may have to wait a while after all :(

11. marinapj

marinapj Mouseketeer

Hoping for FD in September 2013!

12. Patrickprincess

Patrickprincess HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

it would be great if free dinning would be offtered in june. i will be in wdw on june 18 -24 2013. what happens if there is free dinning at time of my visit since i've allready paid my package off in full?

13. dakotix

dakotix Mouseketeer

The 30% room discount has expired. There's so much blank space on that Special Offers page now. Will they fill it in with Free Dining for next year? I hope so!

14. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

One year free dining for the following fall was released before we even left for the current years fall trip. That was awesome....it really helped with the 'Disney depression' on check out day too, knowing we already had another trip booked LOL

15. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

I booked a room only, anticipating (hopefully) a free dining plan for early Feb... If it doesn't happen I will try to talk my DH into shelling out the $$$ for Annual Passes, and purchase the TIW card.

At least I know I have the roonm selection I prefer for now...

16. BuzzandWoodyMom

BuzzandWoodyMom You've Got a Friend in Me :-)

In 8 years of free dining they have never had a free dining discount for the general public in June. They have had some random pin code emails for free dining in June. If for some reason you did get a free dining discount for your June dates then Disney would credit you the difference on your vacation total and charge back the difference to your credit card. The free dining thread on the Discounts board said it could take up to 2 months for them to give you the credit.

17. Hordes

Hordes Earning My Ears

also looking for FD for January 2013...have nothing booked yet but that is the preferred month for someone from the Canadian prairies...looking at staying at POP and upgrading from QS to the regular dining plan...just me, the wife and the 3 year old

18. ~Kristina~

~Kristina~ DIS Veteran

I'm hoping for free dining the end of October.

19. Scottkate

Scottkate Earning My Ears

This is my first trip to disney. We have the Magic your Way Dining Plus and 6 day Magic your way base ticket package. We are their 7 days and 6 nights. how many meals do we get? 7 or 6?

20. umwhat

umwhat Earning My Ears

You get the number of nights that you stay. So, with the "regular" (not quick service) Dining package, you'd get 6 table service meals and 6 quick service meals. (You'll also get 6 snacks and a refillable resort mug).

Eat up! :)

21. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

We are going May 11th-18th and if free dining becomes available for that time how soon would they announce it?