2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

Hhhmmm.....do you book directly through Disney? We only started receiving pins after we booked directly through Disney. Also, if you set up an account and price out a vacation, save it and wait. When I did that earlier this year I received a pin within a couple weeks, of course it was not the dates I needed.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Zipears Fan

Zipears Fan "You can design and create, and build the most won

With Disney? Anything is possible! IT'S ALL MAGICAL AND ALL POSSIBLE! YAY! :hug:

4. thumbalyna

thumbalyna DIS Veteran

Has fd ever been available in June

5. MickeyEars

MickeyEars DIS Veteran

Snow White 77 was your room only pin good thru the end of May or until the 22nd of May? The ones I have read about only go until the 22nd. Trying to see if there's any hope for us for May 28th.

Thanks! ;)
    Carla

6. Kathymford

Kathymford A little obsessed is ok....right?

So to see if I have a pin attached to my name, do I just call and ask if there are any discounts attached to my name? What wording do the CMs understand, I guess is my question. This is my first time booking a cash reservation (DVC member here), but the S/D/P was such a good deal, we thought why not! But if FD will save me even more money, again, why not!

7. disneygirl2012

disneygirl2012 Earning My Ears

When I just called. I gave them my name and husbands name and email. I said that sometimes we get emailed pin code discount. Do we have any we could use now?? Turned out we had a few. And we booked with free dinning. Sooo excited!!!

8. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

I called the other day and the CM didn't even bother to look and see if I had one. She told me, "there have not been any discounts released out that far yet. They've only released discounts until March." I was kind of annoyed because people on here stated that they've been getting pin codes for May, but whatever. I'll keep waiting.

9. Kathymford

Sounds like a cranky CM. You might have better luck with someone else. :)

10. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

I know, right? There's multiple reports of pins going out thru September. Maybe I'll call again on Monday and hope for a nicer CM.

11. jenni_bird

jenni_bird Earning My Ears

Just an observation. I have been checking practically daily to see if a standard room becomes available for POR 2/23/13 - 03/01/2103. I have our trip booked with a total of 3,259.70 and today it has went up to 3,432.75. I wonder why it has went up 173.05.

12. louisedisney

louisedisney Earning My Ears

Disney claims there was an error in the offers. They will honor previous reservations.

13. Patrickprincess

Patrickprincess HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

I sure would love to have free dinning in june. I decided not to have a dinning plan.

14. 2Pirates2Princesses

2Pirates2Princesses DIS Veteran

I think I am also going to try to call back and inquire with another CM. When I called the other day to find out if me or DH had any pin codes attached to our names, the CM seemed rather indifferent and replied as if she was following some kind of script to tell us we didn't have one. We booked our last trip directly through Disney, have our information stored on their website, save/cancel trip offers, and still have never received a pin code.

15. Kathymford

That's interesting. Maybe it's because I'm on my iPad, but I haven't been able to reprice since I read your post. The site keeps saying "system unavailable."

16. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

My iPad and disneys website do NOT get along for more thn a couple of searches.

17. Kathymford

I just re-priced the S/P/D once I got home and my package is now about $50 hire when I re-price it, and that's at a value. I re-priced the mod I was considering upgrading to and it's at least $150 than before. No upgrades for me!

18. MollyBelle09

MollyBelle09 Earning My Ears

Do you have any idea as to if you have to alter your already made reservations (with the discount applied) will the price go up? We had a room of 3 and a room of 2. One person couldn't go as it turns out, so I will need to drop one (and preferably now have 2 and 2 in a room) Will this negatively effect us? Does anyone know?? I'm super stressed about this now :(

19. CDolacki2003

CDolacki2003 DIS Veteran

Patiently waiting for October deals to be announced. We are toying with the week of Halloween or the week before. Any one have suggestions based on prior discounts? We are planning on going with or without a deal but having one will help us out.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

20. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

October free ding dates aren't usually released until July. They aren't going to release free ding for Octobef 2013 in October or November of 2012.

21. artemis908

artemis908 EPCOTnaut

The costs would lower since you're not paying for park tickets, but I doubt would be that much of a drop. There is no way the price would increase. You're paying per a room and then per a person for dining and park tickets.