2013 Free Dining Watch

I've been on hold 39 min. My wife called 5 min ago and is already thru and talking to an agent. Phone system must be acting up.

called right at 6:59:30 and still on hold....I have existing ressie will they make me rebook or just apply discount?

I had called last night to book the ressie hoping that today FD would come out. This morning when I called I just told them I wanted to add the FD to my existing ressie and they just added it. Good luck hope you get what you want!

Harringtons said:
If I am going the 7-14th of December will we qualify for free dining since we will b checking out on the 14th and free dining starts the 12th??

No, you would be able to get it for the 12-14th if you do two separate reservations. You have to check in on a free dining day to get it for your whole stay.

Called 5:59 and it didn't even ring went strait to a CM! But..... POR not available for my dates:(
Checked POP not available for my dates:(
3rd choice CB AVAILABLE!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!
So it's not my First choice! I got FD and me and my girls will get to try out a new hotel! So excited! Great morning!

Woohoo! Got it for ASMu, and had to add a day to get the special offer - i guess we can suffer through an extra day at Disney ;)

Yeah!!! Finally got through after 30 min wait!! Didn't get my first choice mod resort of POR. ;( all of the FD rooms were already gone. BUT I did get FD at CS. At this point, I really didn't care where we were staying, just as long as I got the free dining. Good luck to everyone!!! Hurry up November!!!!

I'm on my second time through the musical loop! Holding since 7:00. I tried calling from another phone line but just get busy signal. I'll be okay until the second go around of "it's a small world". Please, CM, save me.....

Hmm... Might be a silly question, but what if we're staying longer than 6 nights?

Also when it says "Tickets are available for one theme park per day..." What does that mean? We've already purchased park hopper tickets.

Hmm... Might be a silly question, but what if we're staying longer than 6 nights?

Also when it says "Tickets are available for one theme park per day..." What does that mean? We've already purchased park hopper tickets.

I believe that is the minimum number if nights you must stay.

As well that is the base ticket. You can add hoppers to your room/ticket package.

I had a very nice CM who booked us at POR Royal Room- River View with FD for Dec 15-21. He transferred my deposit from CBR too, and I was on the phone about 10 minutes!

Now, that's magical! pixiedust:

62 minutes for automated system to answer... on hold now for 32 minutes. My phone battery is going to die!!!!

CM said no POR available. I explained that was the case at 12:15 am...she said one second let me put some Pixie dust on it...transferred me and now they are adjusting it giving me FD.

Thanks you CM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter