2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. titansgal

titansgal Earning My Ears

For what it's worth, several TA's that I follow on Facebook have "mentioned" that they have confirmed exciting news for Thursday, August 1 and to stay tuned. Some have even said they plan to be on the phone at 7:00 tomorrow morning and expect it to be a long day working with Disney. Adding that to all of the rumors across the web from places like Chip & Co. I am pretty convinced it is happening tomorrow :). Super excited. I have to change my dates and pull my DD out of school for 2 1/2 days, but it will be worth it for free dining! Good luck everyone!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Just got confirmation from CM on reservations...she was the kindest person i've ever spoken to... She said "Make sure you give us a call tomorrow and check to see if there are any special dining offers." I did not even mention it I was calling to extend our stay by one day! Love it! Good luck everyone hope you all get what you wanted and even if you don't remember just being with Friends and Family at the WDW should be enough...

4. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Thanks!

5. DisneyDoc5

DisneyDoc5 Making memories...

:thumbsup2 I have inside knowledge, and there is NOTHING OFFICIAL being 'shared' with pubic, including TA's. Yes, it's likely, and there is very good reason to be encouraged, but seriously, pour a drink and just wait for it, it will all be ok!

6. Mcert01

Mcert01 Mouseketeer

That's what I'm sayin' :thumbsup2

7. DisneyDoc5

DisneyDoc5 Making memories...

;)

8. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

With all due respect, this is the exact pattern of events that occurred with the September free dining offer. That offer was first posted here by a poster from Argentina 5 days before Danny25 and Black brought the leak here. To say deals don't get leaked from within is naïve. It happens every single time a deal is coming. It has always been known beforehand. This deal is on several websites, not just this one. People also have been receiving emails from their TAs today with confirmation that it is coming out tomorrow. It is fine to be skeptical, and no one should ever fully trust the offer until it is officially released. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say it is not possible to be a leak when there is a proven track record that it happens every single time a deal is coming. We had the September offer on 4/19 and it didn't come out to the public until May 9. People simply can't ignore facts like that and there is no way to pass it off as coincidence. Especially since it was the first time in almost a decade that August dates were not included.

9. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Couple TA's on FB have posted "We have a magical offer for you coming tomorrow"

yeah...:banana:

10. DisneyEG

DisneyEG Mouseketeer

We have annual passes we just purchased, can You get the free dining promotion When booking a room with your Annual passes? That is if they do announce free dining.

11. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Free dining requires a minimum 3 night stay at rack rate and a minimum 2-day base ticket for everyone on the reservation ages 3 and up. If you want a dining plan, you can do an AP ticketless package which is booking at rack rate or the AP rate and purchasing a dining plan. The only way you can get FD is to get the 2 day tickets and save them for a future trip or save them to use toward your AP renewal when it is time to renew.

12. Maleficent Dragon

Maleficent Dragon Member Since 2004; lost previous login details

:thumbsup2

13. Maleficent Dragon

Maleficent Dragon Member Since 2004; lost previous login details

Well, I have inside knowledge too and my "sources" are showing free dining. ;)

14. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Just looked at the special offers page on the Disney site and saw this:

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This offer can be booked through September 15, 2013 and is valid for arrivals most nights:
    "September 29 to October 2, 2013
    "October 18 to November 2, 2013
    "November 11 to November 23, 2013
    "December 12 to December 22, 2013

Resort Category

Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining plan

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
    Offer excludes: "Campsites
    "3-Bedroom Villas
    "Disneys Art of Animation Resort
    "Disneys All-Star Movies Resort
    "Disneys Port Orleans Resort  French Quarter
    "The Villas at Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Discover 2 great dining plans that include meals and snacks!

Disney Dining Plan

Enjoy one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Table-service meals can be redeemed for Character Dining, Signature Dining and dinner shows. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Enjoy 2 quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a Resort-refillable drink mug.

Holiday Festivities Await

Celebrate some of your favorite holidays at Walt Disney World Resort! During your visit, enjoy...Read More

Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?

Enjoy valuable Disney Resort hotel benefits designed to provide the most time-saving, convenient...Read More

To book by phone, call (407) 939-7729 and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

*Note: No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu, if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

View Offer Details

Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 102229-50.

Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

15. navywifetill2002

navywifetill2002 Mouseketeer

It's letting you book this NOW! But the rooms seem to be very limited. Hopefully they open more tomorrow!

16. MarianoC

MarianoC Earning My Ears

Hey, thanks for remembering me :thumbsup2

Just saw the new offer on the official website, I hope it's what everybody was hoping popcorn::

17. twinnersmama

twinnersmama Mouseketeer

I've been watching FD for a friend who is taking her first trip to WDW... I am sooo relieved to see this ... I hope she calls 1st thing in the am so it's still available.
    An thanks to the DISers who posted the anticipated release date for this -- SPOT ON !!!

18. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

seriously how can POR not be available at 5:13am Easter time?

19. emhoyes

emhoyes Earning My Ears

It wasn't available at 12:15am EST.

20. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

glad to know...

21. Harringtons

Harringtons Earning My Ears

If I am going the 7-14th of December will we qualify for free dining since we will b checking out on the 14th and free dining starts the 12th??