2013 Free Dining Watch

Does anyone know if it will possibly be released earlier than the 1st for Disney Visa holders?

Ignore my ticker. We've had to change our trip to November, so it's incorrect now. Need to change that.

I'm so excited for everyone! Cannot wait till Monday to watch the boards light up with people reporting back. I have to wait for the GP offer but I'm ready for it to all get rolling!

I'm so excited for everyone! Cannot wait till Monday to watch the boards light up with people reporting back. I have to wait for the GP offer but I'm ready for it to all get rolling!

Sorry for such a silly question, but what is happening on Monday? Is FD being offered to the GP? If so, is it for 2013 or 2014? Thanks for any information! ;-)

Sorry for such a silly question, but what is happening on Monday? Is FD being offered to the GP? If so, is it for 2013 or 2014? Thanks for any information! ;-)

Tomorrow is the Disney Visa Free Dining offer going live for Oct-Dec 2013. Then on the 1st will be the general public free dining offer going live to everyone for Oct-Dec 2013. Some dates not available of course.

Tomorrow is the Disney Visa Free Dining offer going live for Oct-Dec 2013. Then on the 1st will be the general public free dining offer going live to everyone for Oct-Dec 2013. Some dates not available of course.

That's what I thought, thanks for responding! I'm waiting for 2014, but good luck to those waiting for something during these dates ;-)

I booked Dec 15-21 at CBR. If I call on Aug 1 for Free Dining, will they apply that to my reservation, or do i have to rebook it?

Sorry if this has been answered. I'm getting confused reading everything. TIA

I booked Dec 15-21 at CBR. If I call on Aug 1 for Free Dining, will they apply that to my reservation, or do i have to rebook it?

Sorry if this has been answered. I'm getting confused reading everything. TIA

If you are booked with a package, they will just apply the discount to your current reservation. If you are booked as a room only reservation, they will cancel that and rebook you with a FD package. Good luck! :goodvibes

If you are booked with a package, they will just apply the discount to your current reservation. If you are booked as a room only reservation, they will cancel that and rebook you with a FD package. Good luck! :goodvibes

Great! I'm booked with a package. Thank you!!

How certain are people about the dates for free dining. Seems just copied from what was offered last year. No guarantee they will do the same. Or is the information from somewhere else? My friend is a travel agent and they don't have any inside information.

I'm hoping for an October trip but will be just as happy in November instead. Last year, there was a period in October where the free dining was not available as a special offer. I'd like to go Oct. 12-20. If not then, I'll just go Thanksgiving week and join the madness..

How certain are people about the dates for free dining. Seems just copied from what was offered last year. No guarantee they will do the same. Or is the information from somewhere else? My friend is a travel agent and they don't have any inside information.

I'm hoping for an October trip but will be just as happy in November instead. Last year, there was a period in October where the free dining was not available as a special offer. I'd like to go Oct. 12-20. If not then, I'll just go Thanksgiving week and join the madness..

The leaked dates are pretty solid. Your Oct set of dates are never included in FD. The middle of Oct. is always blacked out, even from PINs.

The CM I spoke with this morning said the free dining rumors are false and there is no free dining offer open at this time.

I just spoke to a cm who said all the rumors we have heard are false, and that they had already received over 300 calls at 7:15 this morning. He said to ignore the social media sites and only go with what you see on the official wdw sure. Poor guy seemed really frazzled and irritated - don't get me wrong, he was extremely helpful and kind, i could just tell he'd had quite a morning. So, all that to say - there is NO free dining offer.

I was also told this morning that on the CM's update board it claims that there is incorrect information that had been released on social media sites as to today's release for Visa holders. She said they have no free dining available as of now. She would not confirm or deny the Aug 1st date for GP release. :confused::sad1::confused::sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter