2013 Free Dining Watch

I know this must have been asked a million times but, if the free dining starts on September 2nd but my trip starts August 31st do I still get the free dining for my entire stay? Thanks for any help.

No, your check in date must fall within one of the promo dates. You could possibly do a room only reservation for your first couple of days, then book a package with FD for the remainder of your stay.

I'm in the same boat .. check in on Nov 29th ... and the people getting PINS for the FD starts Nov 30th. Hopefully my TA will be able to figure something out for us when it's released.-- although, everyone on DIS (and even me) seems to be more Disney savvy than the TA that we went through this time.

I called again still no pin, I call at least twice a week, I will be coming down on the 2nd of December, need to know soon, so I can book my flight.

Really Jersey week has that much effect on better promotions? It's not like the whole state goes to Disney on the week they are off from school, is it? Planning on going in November as well. Have booked 3 of the harder reservations BOG, Ohanas, and Coral Reef. Still deciding on the other 5 days.

Really Jersey week has that much effect on better promotions? It's not like the whole state goes to Disney on the week they are off from school, is it? Planning on going in November as well. Have booked 3 of the harder reservations BOG, Ohanas, and Coral Reef. Still deciding on the other 5 days.

I know.. It seems crazy! But I live in SE PA and everyone I know from NJ goes that week! Maybe not every year;). But they have a whole week off when its not sweltering and it doesn't coincide with any holiday so it's perfect! They can go when the rest of the country is in school and its a cheaper time.. Win-win! They don't need to offer a discount per se... It's already a bonus that the NJ kids are off school so people will come!

My family is scheduled to go to CSR from 9/21-9/30 but now I'm thinking of 9/24-10/3 due to airfare (not much difference in $ just arrival and departure times). We do have free dinning. Any suggestions as to which dates to take? We are flying from California.

Thank you,

Carla

I have called twice to ask about PINs. One CM told me that all PINs for the rest of the year had already been sent out and if I didn't have one by now then I wouldn't be getting one! Frustrating! Has anyone had any luck with that?

I will be there 11/22-11/30. I know the most recent PINs include up to 11/23 and then 11/30. So should I happen to have some pixie dust coming my way, would my trip be included? We check in on 11/22 and check out in 11/30. We will be there Thanksgiving week!

I have called twice to ask about PINs. One CM told me that all PINs for the rest of the year had already been sent out and if I didn't have one by now then I wouldn't be getting one! Frustrating! Has anyone had any luck with that?

I will be there 11/22-11/30. I know the most recent PINs include up to 11/23 and then 11/30. So should I happen to have some pixie dust coming my way, would my trip be included? We check in on 11/22 and check out in 11/30. We will be there Thanksgiving week!

Our family will be there the same time as you; we check in on 11/21 though. Let's "wish upon a star" together, and maybe some Disney magic will befall us both. We were able to do this in 2011. We arrived the day that free dining ended and were able to extend it throughout Thanksgiving week.

That person is just being blah. On another thread someone else was told that there are two more waves of pins going out and yet another person was told that in June the GP will see a discount for the rest of the year. I don't think any CM knows anything for sure. Don't let it get you down. PixiDust:wizard:

My friend is a Disney TA and she told me that a new wave of free dining pins for Fall went out last night!!

What are PINs that you ladies are talking about?

Disney likes to excite people by sending out emails or snail mail offering things like room only discounts or free dining. A lot went out a couple weeks ago and we all have called and called to see if there was this "Pin" attached to our names. Some have been lucky, some not, but either way it's all we all talk about lol. If you call you just ask if they have one on your name (or family memebers that are going with you) and you can get a discount if your check in day falls in the times they have.

I spoke with a CM on Friday when I called to ask about if any PINs were attached to our names, and she said that there will probably be more coming out! She encouraged me to keep calling :goodvibes

She also asked if I was on any online Disney communities, and I told her yes, and she said to keep checking there, because the online communities tend to know more than the CM's :lmao:

Got a new pin today for the following dates:

8/25-10/02
10/18-10/31
11/11-11/23
11/30-12/15

GoofyHusband said:
Blerg. We are going 9/28-10/5. Still no pin code. I'll try calling to check today.

Those were my dates until FD came out. I then changed them to 9/25 - 10/5. 3 extra days! Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter