2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Your honeymoon is a once in a lifetime experience. Please keep the dining plan and enjoy yourself! Eat at ALL those great places! If money is tight, think of all the cash you will be getting as wedding gifts to help pay for your trip. Life is short, live in the moment. Congrats on the wedding!!!!!!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. difry

difry Earning My Ears

Well...we rode the Pixie Dust high and have extend our trip. We are checking in on Sept. 25th, staying 9 nights, 8 day park hopper pass...and it is only costing about $50 more than the original trip. The kids have gotten off work for the extended trip and we have made our dining reservations and are even going to splurge on the 2-credit Luau at the Polynesian one night:)

We are sooo excited!!!

4. PrincessRebekah82

PrincessRebekah82 Earning My Ears

My husband and I changed our dates and extended our trip as well!! With the free dining we are still saving $400 :)

5. difry

difry Earning My Ears

It is amazing how you can play with the numbers/dates and make the magic happen :) I'm still getting over the shock that we are planning a 9 night/8 day Disney trip. The longest we have ever stayed was 4 night/5 day...still kinda shocked. But we have our dining reservations all made and are really excited that we can kinda take the whole trip at a slower pace than we have in the past.

6. PrincessRebekah82

PrincessRebekah82 Earning My Ears

I agree!! Nothing better then relaxing in Disney :)

7. Aunt Stepody

Aunt Stepody Mouseketeer

I called this morning and we do not have a PIN code. However, the CM said to keep checking back. She also sounded optimistic that there would be "some kind" of offer in the fall that would be released in the next 2 months. :goodvibes

8. Zipears Fan

Zipears Fan "You can design and create, and build the most won

Welcome to the place where dreams come true!

9. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

Well, just talked to a CM....again. Kinda indifferent about conversation. First he said I should probably go ahead and reserve my trip because availability will be getting limited. FYI...I already have a ressie!! Then he said they have seen alot of people using PIN codes for Fall, so alot must be going in Sept or they will be looking to fill rooms. Who knows! Just throwing this out there and not worrying much about it.

10. palofeeyore

palofeeyore Earning My Ears

I got free dining!! My TA called and found out that a pin code was attached to our reservation. So happy!

11. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Congrats! :goodvibes

12. Blessed_wth_Triplets

Blessed_wth_Triplets DIS Veteran

They said the same thing to me when I called. That's what they're trained to say. They want you to book...but not me! I'm not booking till I get FD like the pins...and I'm not worried at all about availability....not the week I'm. Going at least.

13. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

That's a good plan! I had already booked before I knew likelihood of FD being available our dates. Now I just can't stop hoping that it works out. I am not sure I want to hassle with changing dates, but we'll see where we're at when they release the fall promo if I don't get a PIN

14. KermitRinny

KermitRinny It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Congrats!! :-)

15. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

I bet you hit the roof with excitement!! I would :) congrats!!!

16. ragincajuns2012

ragincajuns2012 Earning My Ears

Hey guys, new member here. I stumbled across this site trying to find out how I could get my dining plan for free. I booked my trip a month ago for dec 15 - 21. Last week a family member forwarded an email he got from Disney for the free dining plan offer the same dates as my trip. I sent it to my travel agent to see what she could do but I haven't heard anything back. I guess what I'm trying to ask is the email offer only available to him? If it is, what are the chances that Disney offers the same dates to the general public? Thanks.

17. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

:welcome:

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use that offer. That is a PIN code that is specific to that person and their household. There is a strong chance that the offer will go public, but Dec public offers are not released until July or Aug.

18. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

That is a PIN code, and it is not transferable. It is good only to the person who received it. Your travel agent can check with Disney and see if one is assigned to you personally. Otherwise you will need to wait to see if they offer a general public offer for your dates. You should know by the end of July if past offers are any indication.

19. ilanakan

ilanakan Mouseketeer

Just got confirmation from my travel agent...and yeeey, got free dining applied to our ressies at art of animation finding nemo suite. For 2 adults and 3 kids, one under 9 years old, with upgrade to regular dining plan, we saved over 1300$ !!!!!!
    Sooooo happy...

20. WDW-A-RAMA

WDW-A-RAMA Mouseketeer

I am very happy for you; I know you are going to have a great time!

21. ilanakan

ilanakan Mouseketeer

Thanks. It'll be our second time at disney but first at AOA. Can't wait...