2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

DisneyKevin said:
I have the reputation of liking to tease our Dis Exclusive ABD Guests.

So, I didnt want y'all to feel left out.

When we invite Special Guests like Kevin Kidney and Jody Daly, we like to have something that our travelers can have signed.

This trip is no exception.

You will each have something for Kevin and Jody to sign.....

But I'm not telling you what it is.

Yet.

:rolleyes2

I don't wanna know! Lol!!

:hyper: - is it June 9th yet!

P.S. I had my wife Ulana sign up for an account so that we could both log on for chat on Thursday. She is now "ukeemom" on the boards!

I have added Ulana's screen name to the list in the first post.

I have added Ulana's screen name to the list in the first post.

Hello, I am disneykiwi's sister (Christine) and am joining her on this trip of a lifetime. I thought it was about time I came out of the shadows and actually joined in :scared: I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to this type of thing.

Anway, I am looking forward to keeping in touch for now and to meeting everyone soon. :flower3:

By the way, my screen name is Brightie

Hi everyone...I'm Ulana, Skier Pete's wife. I'm so looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone. And of course the surprise...Thanks, Kevin, for giving us another thing to look forward to on this tour. Sweet dreams everyone!

Hi Christine and Ulana! :wave2: Welcome to our group. Looking forward to sharing a great adventure with you in just about 75 days (not that I'm counting the days):)

Hello, I am disneykiwi's sister (Christine) and am joining her on this trip of a lifetime. I thought it was about time I came out of the shadows and actually joined in :scared: I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to this type of thing.

Anway, I am looking forward to keeping in touch for now and to meeting everyone soon. :flower3:

Hi Christine!

I have added your new screen name to the list on the first page.

I just wanted to say :welcome: to Ulana and Christine! It feels like we've already been getting to know you through Pete and Toni, but it's wonderful that you've both decided to "officially" join in the conversation. :goodvibes

Hi everyone...I'm Ulana, Skier Pete's wife. I'm so looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone. And of course the surprise...Thanks, Kevin, for giving us another thing to look forward to on this tour. Sweet dreams everyone!

:welcome: to Christine & Ulana!!!!!
Excited about yet another surprise.........& we are closing in on 2 months! :woohoo:

I have the reputation of liking to tease our Dis Exclusive ABD Guests.

So, I didnt want y'all to feel left out.

When we invite Special Guests like Kevin Kidney and Jody Daly, we like to have something that our travelers can have signed.

This trip is no exception.

You will each have something for Kevin and Jody to sign.....

But I'm not telling you what it is.

Yet.

:rolleyes2

Yes you ARE a tease. Thpppt. :rotfl2:

I'm happy that I will get to meet the artists. And I still use the London/Paris gift all the freaking time, thankyouverymuch. :cloud9:

And welcome to Christine and Ulana, who finally have board names!

Oh - bout time, you joined us. But I noticed you left the "Notso" out of your screen name :rotfl2: Sorry couldnt resist! :smokin: :lmao:

Hi Ulana - I'm glad you have joined up too - I feel like I know you already from reading Pete's trip report. I really enjoyed that and looking forward to actually meeting you in person. :wave2:

Hope to be able to take part in at least part of the chat tomorrow.

The time delay is usually a problem but for once it seemed like it wouldn't until I realised that EST is only four hours behind GMT currently. Normally EST is five hours behind but we don't end daylight saving time until this weekend.

Which means when I finish work at midnight it is already 20:00pm EST instead of 19:00pm. Leaving me no time to drive back home. Oh well issue should be sorted when we move back the clocks this week.

Now we should go back to talking about more interesting things which don't bore you to sleep or give you a headache such as time zones.

Hope to be able to take part in at least part of the chat tomorrow.

The time delay is usually a problem but for once it seemed like it wouldn't until I realised that EST is only four hours behind GMT currently. Normally EST is five hours behind but we don't end daylight saving time until this weekend.

Which means when I finish work at midnight it is already 20:00pm EST instead of 19:00pm. Leaving me no time to drive back home. Oh well issue should be sorted when we move back the clocks this week.

Now we should go back to talking about more interesting things which don't bore you to sleep or give you a headache such as time zones.

I'm interested to find out we have someone coming from London on the trip. Being the first chat, you should join in when you get home. It could possibly go on a little while. (I don't know what *normal* is as I haven't been in a chat room in 25 years.)

I'm planning on joining chat tonight but may be a little late...I most likely won't be home until at the earliest 8:30.

DW and I got a friend to take DD to swimming tonight 7:30 to 8:30 PM, so we will be both logged on come 8 PM. We will probably be able to both be on for close to an hour, at which point one of us will drop off to put DD to bed when she gets home.

I'm going attempt to be on. We haven't been busy at night at work so of course tonight we will be since I have something else I would rather do.

Much fun in chat tonight. Thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Now I have to go find a pair of Lederhosen for the trip. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter