2013 dates

My best guess is...the Wonder and Magic will be a little inflated, but not as much as what we are seeing today. Although, if they have all new itineraries they may take a chance and assume everyone will jump on those, too. I booked the Fantasy for 6/2013, but may transfer if something else looks better.

The projected May 25th Western is indeed a reality and could not have been a more perfect fit into the crazy schedules of three different families of which two need to work around graduate school. We are FINALLY booked for a date we are actually going and I am SO EXCITED! THANK YOU DISBOARDS!!!

Now we need to pick a resort for the week before the cruise, LOL...

If we booked a dummy cruise on our last cruise already - what amount do we need to pay when we actually pick a cruise? Is it a 10 or 20% deposit of the new total price? Or am I wrong and it is something else? We hope to do the Magic in 2013 to europe??!!

If we booked a dummy cruise on our last cruise already - what amount do we need to pay when we actually pick a cruise? Is it a 10 or 20% deposit of the new total price? Or am I wrong and it is something else? We hope to do the Magic in 2013 to europe??!!

The deposit will remain 10%. If there is a difference in price between 10% of the dummy reservation vs. 10% of the new reservation, you will have to pay the difference the day you change the reservation.

OK anyone guessed when the Magic and Fantasy will be released (or have inside info)? I'm hoping for at least 25 days away lol! We sail in 9 and are in FL until 25 days so trying to work out if I should be worried its before then or not. As the guess on Monday from some people was so accurate hoping that they can also guess this one for me

Just off the phone with a supervisor at DCL and asked about the Magic and Wonder, she said it would be any day now, they were finalizing the itineraries. The words Hawaii and Mediterranean were mentioned...;) but she couldn't confirm anything.

OH...those would both be awesome! I hope the news comes soon. Do you think they would do several Hawaii cruises?

Just off the phone with a supervisor at DCL and asked about the Magic and Wonder, she said it would be any day now, they were finalizing the itineraries. The words Hawaii and Mediterranean were mentioned...;) but she couldn't confirm anything.

Thanks for the heads up! Has anyone received official notice about today's new booking opening from DCL? I didn't hear anything from DCL. They put "an announcement" on their FB page 9:30 PST this morning, but that's all I got from DCL. How did you all know Dream and Disney Fantasy sailings in 2013 are open this morning?

I just checked Thanksgiving week for 2013 on the Fantasy in the same category we have for the 2012 week and it is $1,700 more already!

Also, anyone notice that one of the categories showing for the Fantasy is a navigator's verandah? They don't have navigator's verandahs on the new ships, do they? :confused3

They cat 7A's on the new ships are the "obstructed view" or "smaller" veranda's.

My poor TA...If the release the Magic/Wonder dates soon...I may have to rethink based on what they show

Thanks for the heads up! Has anyone received official notice about today's new booking opening from DCL? I didn't hear anything from DCL. They put "an announcement" on their FB page 9:30 PST this morning, but that's all I got from DCL. How did you all know Dream and Disney Fantasy sailings in 2013 are open this morning?

I did not receive an email from DCL. I have been obsessively updating the webpage on my phone, I check when I wake up. But that's why I'm worried I'll miss the next ones, no email is not helpful.

Talked with 2 different people at DCL(booking and tech support) and they all came into work this morning and surprise. lol

We are very happy here.

We got Feb. vacation 2013(wife wanted) and I got room #6192 for a western on the Fantasy.

Thanks to this thread I was just able to change my dummy reservation online to an August 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise!
Kept my discount and all - we are deliriously happy!!!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I wish I had known this morning. I was volunteering at school.

I moved a dummy date, but I am still waiting on Magic and Wonder schedules. I am really hoping for a Mediterranean cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter