2013 dates

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by buster 101, Aug 22, 2011.

1. kmc33

kmc33 DIS Veteran

This is what we are hoping for! :worship:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nemofans

nemofans DIS Veteran

Any idea when Wonder itineraries will be available, specifically Alaska?

4. kkmcan

kkmcan Official Mouse Fan

I don't know but I'm waiting to find out too!

5. Kathymford

Kathymford A little obsessed is ok....right?

Count me in for this one!!

6. kimpossible

kimpossible DIS Veteran

We booked our T-day cruise...not sure what the cost though as the TA said she would email me the details later. That makes me nervous as it went up $1000 from the time I checked it to the time she said it was booked.

7. MellieluvsDisney

MellieluvsDisney I love Orlando

I was hoping for a Transatlantic cruise...

8. Woobie

Woobie DIS Veteran

I priced a date at 8:30 this morning. It's already $846 MORE now!!!!

9. fitnessmouse

fitnessmouse DIS Veteran

Please dcl dont let us wait until april

10. LUVMICKEY

LUVMICKEY DIS Veteran

WOW, That is something that the prices are going up that quick. I am so glad I called when I did this morning. I was on the phone at 8 AM.

11. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

No Europe. Looks like they lost me to another cruise line for 2013. Darn, I was REALLY hoping.

12. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

DCL released 2013 cruises only for the Dream and Fantasy - which were never going to go to Europe! Wait until the itineraries are announced for the Magic (the most likely ship to go to Europe) and Wonder.

13. Figment_Fan

Figment_Fan DIS Veteran

I just noticed that it was just the Fantasy and Dream. I was coming back to post that I posted too soon. Glad you noticed. There is still hope!!!

14. kimpossible

kimpossible DIS Veteran

Just got off the phone with disney to find out what price we got. We got in on the price I saw first thing in the morning. Dreams Unlimited (and Kelsie) Rocks!!!!

15. shelleyr25

shelleyr25 Queen of the Adult Pool

Ok...so nothing in 2013 from NY????
    Any idea where the Wonder is going in 2013???
    Reserved the Fantasy for 8/2013 but this was not what I really wanted...Just priced out RCCL Oasis of the Seas for the same date, length of cruise and similar stateroom and the price was HALF of what they are charging for the Fantasy...uuugghhh

16. CitaPita

CitaPita Mouseketeer

I'm torn between wanting to know the Magic/Wonder iteneraries NOW, and hoping DCL waits until after my Dec 10 sailing so I can book a dummy. It'd be awesome to get 10% PLUS first day pricing.

What's driving me the craziest is not knowing where they are going. I'm guessing it's a safe bet that they won't be in the Carribean, though, given two ships already covering that area?

I'm hoping for either a Eastern Med or Alaskan sailing. I'd be happy with either of those choices.

Anyone else a little worried about the price jumps for Magic/Wonder? Or do we assume the huge jumps for the Fantasy were because it's so new?

17. ppan77

ppan77 DIS Veteran

Where are the 5 night double dip cruises?? Are they discontinuing them?:eek:

18. simbasmom2

simbasmom2 Just waitin around till boarding time!

Yeah, I wondered this ,too. Since the Dream isn't doing DD, I wonder if they have something different in store for the Magic. Maybe she will be doing something other than 7 nights, maybe a DD. Who knows? It is a guessing game at this point. But I did think that was odd, no double dips. Those were a hit, I can't figure out why they would discontinue.???

19. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

So it's 8 am that they open up the new itineraries? Must get ready for when they post the Magic and Wonder. I would have really cost myself a bundle this morning if they were out also. Am hoping for either Hawaii or a TA.

20. mom2elal

mom2elal Earning My Ears

I'm worried about it too! And, being on the West coast and considering that these opened up this morning with no warning, I'm wondering if I need to start getting up at 5 am every morning to see if they've opened up the Wonder.:scared1:

21. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

I was wondering the same thing about the price jumps. I wonder if there was just such a demand for the new ships they think they won't have a problem filling staterooms at these higher prices?