2013 dates

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by buster 101, Aug 22, 2011.

1. bats

bats Enjoying Bahama Mama's

Looking forward to October!:cool1:

Would love to cruise in the Med again as it's only a short flight for us in the UK. The down side was the amount of Spanish children who insisted on talking through every show/movie/quiz. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr:sad2:

All in all though, some fantastic times with our cruise buddies, from the UK, Canada, US and even Venzuela!!:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ohana7

ohana7 Mouseketeer

On the dream last week told by two different cruise desk people should be out in October. I said I was hoping for Europe and they said keep watching with a smile. Also talking to one of the senior staff( White uniform like a captain) who was telling me about fantasy schedule I said I wanted med next year and she said well you can, I said in 2012! I don't think there is one, she was a bit flustered back tracked and said oh yes it's 2012 and not 2013 I get confused. Did she let something slip:rolleyes1

4. bats

bats Enjoying Bahama Mama's

There's no Med sailings in 2012 .. the schedules are already out.

I'd like 2013 though .. perhaps coming out of Italy and doing the Greek islands. A lovely short flight .. :cool1:

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 DIS Veteran

LOL don't worry cruise staff have been "letting slip" 2013 Med for awhile so either DCL is trying to throw people off or it's actually that they are releasing Med 2013! I sure hope so

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 DIS Veteran

Thanks this is what I was thinking!

7. Kanga1

Kanga1 DIS Veteran

Subbing!popcorn::

8. oklamomof4boys

oklamomof4boys DIS Veteran

Me too!

9. mimmi

mimmi DIS Veteran

I'm hoping for a med cruise, too. No time difference, very short flight- to Venice I could even go by car in less than five hours, that would be perfect...

10. tigger2on

tigger2on <font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO

I believe if they do a Med again it will be the Magic as I am sure it was stated here somewhere on the boards that the Fantasy will be based out of PC with the DReam for 3 or 5 years.... I could be wrong though...

11. CastawayJP

CastawayJP DIS Veteran

Yeah we had the same problem on our cruise... But not just the kids... There was a group of Spanish parents screaming at each other while we were all trying to watch POC on Pirate Night...

12. mkdreams

mkdreams Earning My Ears

I had this same problem, except it was from a group of people speaking English.

13. luke

luke SeƱor Mejor

We had an American adult insist on repeatedly answering his phone during cars 2 at the Movie theatre....

:goodvibes

14. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

The new ones that went on sale last Oct were the 18/19 of last Oct. Hoping for a repeat Hawaii. They already have the ship listed for the ports so just waiting for new schedule to come out.

15. hawaiian mickey

hawaiian mickey hawaiian flyer

aloha,
    Did you see the new destinations for Adventures by Disney? Greece and Egypt!!! Just saying maybe Eastern Med cruise to be tied with the new destinations.
    aloha,
    hawaiian mickey

16. tufbuf

tufbuf Disney Addict!

Egypt is not a new destination but Greece is. My thoughts exactly!!! I'll book an eastern med in an instant!!!!!

17. kmc33

kmc33 DIS Veteran

I am hoping for this too!!!

I got a DCL survey today and I was hoping it would ask my opinion about some destinations like I have read it did with others. But mine didn't have that. But wrote in the comments section at the end that I would love to see an Eastern Med cruise that included Venice, Turkey and Greece!

18. Disney Addicted

Disney Addicted DIS Veteran

Where would an Eastern Med likely sail from? And end at?

19. Bareacuda

Bareacuda DIS Veteran

subbing... we have plans:thumbsup2

20. Evan&Kimberly

Evan&Kimberly Kim&Evan

I will be on the Dream at the end of the month and was wondering if I book onboard how much does it cost to book a cruise is it a 20% deposit of whatever the cruise cost. Also if I change my mind about cruising will my deposit be refunded or will I loose and what are the perks of booking onboard?

21. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Your answers can be found in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2784374
    There's also more info in the FAQ sticky at the top of the boards