*2013 Bride* - New to boards

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by sayjesslee, Mar 31, 2012.

1. sayjesslee

sayjesslee Earning My Ears

Hi everyone,
    Just got engaged at christmas and I am thinking of a DWFTW wishes wedding in late december of 2013.
    I know I still have a while to book but I really need some info as to everything that goes into planning a wedding at Disney and is it really worth it?
    I have questions about pricing, location, guests, and just about everything a new bride would.
    I really want a disney wedding and I have done a little research I just need help deciding if this is the way to go..

thanks for the future help!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Selah

Selah Earning My Ears

Well first off welcome! It's always nice to see another 2013 bride.

You will definitely want to get a copy of Passporter's Guide to Disney Weddings. It's got loads of information and is kept up to date not to mention the budget sheets in the back. :D

What sort of questions do you have? I'm sure we can figure out some of the answers. :)

4. MrsDuck

MrsDuck DIS Veteran

Welcome!! pixiedust:

5. sayjesslee

sayjesslee Earning My Ears

i guess just are there any guidelines as to what you can and cannot do as far as guests, deocrations and such or does that just depend on location?

oh and does anyone have any suggestions as far as reception locations?
    i am thinking we will have around 75 ppl unless some surpise me but i really think thats the number.
    all suggestions will help!!
    thanks

6. Selah

Selah Earning My Ears

Pictures of different locations.

The rules do differ depending on where you have your ceremony and/or reception. For example, in park locations will have different rules then outside of the park locations. Different locations will have different guest counts.

Really depends on what you want and what your budget is. :goodvibes