2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Will do!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Got it!

:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

I'm not positive, but you may need to be careful that changes you make are a modification to the package you have, not a change that requires a rebooking of your trip (which may no longer be subject to the promotion). I don't know what the impact of adding one day, or taking one away would mean.

Yes, with a package you can cancel more than 45 days prior to the trip, but you are not guaranteed that you can rebook under the same terms.

I am hoping others with more experience with the booking/rebooking process can you more definitive information.

4. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Awww, so cute :thumbsup2

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

:grouphug: Happy Easter my friend!

6. magicalmoments4

magicalmoments4 Mouseketeer

Happy Easter!! Getting caught up again!! Happy Birthday ocalla :cake: You just reminded me that I need to change my signature for my DS!! It's his 11th birthday today and yes, 11 years ago he was born on Easter!!

Quick question??? What does DP mean?

Next item, I finally finished making those drink cards and am currently trying to figure out how to post what I made!!

7. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

Thank you !

It has been a very magical day (candy, cake, brownies, oh my!!)

Thank you!!

Thanks Dee ;)

Thank you! And happy birthday to your son :)
    I barely remember last week, it's no wonder I didn't remember 11 years ago :lmao:

8. CT Disney

CT Disney Mouseketeer

Happy Easter Everyone!

We are getting very excited about our upcoming trip...just 1 week and 6 days until we are in Disney! :cool1:

We are currently booked YC CL GV. This is a reservation we've had since August, and we are super excited!! But, since this morning, I've also been a little confused...and here's why...

My husband mentioned that there is a pretty good CM discount being offered for the week we are there, on a select few resorts. He found out that for a few hundred dollars more for the week we can get a Garden Suite at the BWI, which also has CL access.

So, I'm just not sure what to do. I know nothing about the BWI. We've never stayed there and I don't know much about the Garden Suites. However, it sounds like they would give us a little more room, which would be nice with a 10 year old and a 13 year old.

I would be sad to say goodbye to SAB though...

You may wonder why I'm asking a group of BC / YC fans if I should switch to a different resort. But, over the last few months, I've come to learn that you are such a friendly and honest group. And, simply put, I trust your opinion.

So what would you do? Have any of you stayed in the Garden Suites at BWI before? I'm really puzzled. I know I'll be happy no matter what, but I need some good opinions! Thanks!!

9. magicalmoments4

[​IMG]

Credit for the photo goes to oh my, I can't find the owner :confused3!!! ninjamom or pixarmom am I even close :confused3? And credit for figuring out the correct libations and amounts goes to medicgirl177!!!

PM me your name and address!! I will be laminating next week!

10. JKSWonder

JKSWonder Twelve plus trips and counting

My birthday today too.

And if memory serves, the last time it fell on Easter was about 10 or 11 years ago.

11. YCFAN

YCFAN <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Happy Birthday!

12. pamkat1820

pamkat1820 Mouseketeer

I love the boardwalk area! On our first trip to disney my husband and I went out one night and hung out on the boardwalk. I fell in love with the area.

My only issue was the pool. I just can't get past the clown. But I looked into the resort.... Love the colors and interior but one long hallway, uh ah! I like the lay out of BC/YC better. One of the complaints about BWI is the long hallway.

I think I would try and see if I can find out where the suites are located in BWI if it was doable and the discount was good I would go for it. If I was paying the same amount as my room in BC/YC I would stick with the original plan. That's just me. But I've been dreaming of staying at YC since we started looking into our 1st family disney vac in 2008

13. JKSWonder

JKSWonder Twelve plus trips and counting

Thank you! It's been a busy, but great day. And as a gift, I received a brand new camera that I will happily use for our August stay at BC!

14. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

A good problem to have! I have never stayed at BWI, so I don't have any advice for you. Pixarmom has stayed at both (YC and BWI), but she may still be away on vacation. She has posted comparisons to the two resorts in a prior thread, but I can't remember which one.

That looks great!!! Thanks for doing this. I think it was NinjaMom who posted the picture. I'll look on Page 2 to see if I gave her credit.

DP is Dear Partner

party::bday:party:

15. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

I LOVE IT!!! Nice work!

16. mistysue

mistysue DIS Veteran

I can't help but notice how CLEAN your Mickey is. My older son takes that guy everywhere! Sometimes he will cry in his sleep and if you hand him a stuffed animal, he will (in his sleep) feel to check that it's that Mickey. If not, he keeps crying. The result being ours looks terrible, I just hadn't realized quite how bad it was.

17. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Thanks Dee!

18. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

:bday: JKSWonder!

19. magicalmoments4

It was 11!! My DS was born 11 years ago on Easter Sunday!!! Happy Birthday to you JKSWonder!!!

20. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday JKSWonder!!!

Boy we sure have a lot of birthdays here in our little BCYC World!!!

21. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Lol :rotfl:! Mine's so clean because I don't have kids! Though my 3 yr old nephew loves sleeping with all my Disney stuffed animals when he stays the night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.