2013 Adventures, Boarded the Cruise Ship!

tiggrbaby said:
Just saw that you are doing POA; we are doing that one the end of August!:cool1: You will have to let me know what it's like!

Ok... I am way excited!! Got everything all planned!!

My DH sent me an email this morning confirming with our friends that we are cruising with in Feb, that we are all going to cruise next Feb together.

So I can add an upcoming Feb 2014 cruise, and then at the bottom of the email the friend wants to know if we want to go on a Viking River Cruise with them in Dec of 2014 to see the Christmas Markets in Germany.

What DH does not know is I talked the wife this past Feb and at Christmas when we met up with them, about doing this very same cruise, so she must have already got her hubby to commit. Yeah, I am overly excited about that one too.

I don't know much about that one right now, but I sure hope we put that on the list....

Great job on the airfare! If you keep booking all these cruises, you won't have vacation time left to go to Disney! :laughing:

My DH sent me an email this morning confirming with our friends that we are cruising with in Feb, that we are all going to cruise next Feb together.

So I can add an upcoming Feb 2014 cruise, and then at the bottom of the email the friend wants to know if we want to go on a Viking River Cruise with them in Dec of 2014 to see the Christmas Markets in Germany.

What DH does not know is I talked the wife this past Feb and at Christmas when we met up with them, about doing this very same cruise, so she must have already got her hubby to commit. Yeah, I am overly excited about that one too.

I don't know much about that one right now, but I sure hope we put that on the list....

Sounds like great fun!

This is mine so far:

Sing in a kareoke bar in Japan
See a Japanese game show live
See the face changing opera in China
Stay in the Lizzie Borden house for a night
Learn to throw my voice
Do a pub tour of England, listening to Queen songs on the Jukebox in each one
Watch a Manchester United game from a MU supporter pub in England
Stay overnight in a castle
Hit my goal weight
Run a half marathon
Visit Alaska and step on a glacier
Go on a safari in Africa
See as many animals in their natural habitats as possible
Experience Mardi Gras
Fire a gun
Participate in an Olympics opening ceremony
See a moonbow
See the green flash (sunset)
Swim under a (natural) waterfall
Meet Marie
Visit all Disney parks in all countries

ETA: I will be crossing 1-2 off this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a written list, but I think I should.

My main thing I wanted to do was go to St Petersburg, Russia and see where Czar Nicholas was killed.

I did that last year.

I want to visit the Great Wall of China, Alaska, and the rest of the states, I am only missing a few.

There are others but again I have 2 beers and cant think straight...

I don't have a written list, but I think I should.

My main thing I wanted to do was go to St Petersburg, Russia and see where Czar Nicholas was killed.

I did that last year.

I want to visit the Great Wall of China, Alaska, and the rest of the states, I am only missing a few.

There are others but again I have 2 beers and cant think straight...

hah I find drinks aid me in making my list!! You should just start writing and then things will come to you. How do you think I got mine? LOL.

Oh I might be able to cross off the green flash in Hawaii too!!!

I think the moonbow is in South America or Africa tho

I had a few drinks now so I should start on my list.

Exactly!!!

I need to add "Learn to swing dance" on mine... don't think I have that.

And there's a few things I crossed off before I made it... I should add them with a strikethrough.

Oh I might be able to cross off the green flash in Hawaii too!!!

I think the moonbow is in South America or Africa tho

Yes, I think you can see the green flash in the Caribbean also. I know when we were on a cruise, everyone was trying to see it.

2014 I will try for:

and visiting another Disney Park

Exactly!!!

I need to add "Learn to swing dance" on mine... don't think I have that.

And there's a few things I crossed off before I made it... I should add them with a strikethrough.

oh that will be neat....

I need to work on that...

2014 I will try for:

and visiting another Disney Park

That really sounds like fun!

I want to go to Ireland and do a pub crawl there too.

I love you crazy list.... I love it so much I want to make my own...

haha yes make your own!!!!! I want to see :)

That really sounds like fun!

I want to go to Ireland and do a pub crawl there too.

Ooooh yeah! My local corner pub is doing an ireland trip this year. The owners of the (irish) pub are from ireland and one of them is leading it. It's expensive tho!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter