2013 ABD/DCL cruise add-ons for the Med on ABD's site now

I found it. I had to switch browsers. We're on the June 1, 2013 cruise, so I'm checking things out now.

We are booked on the 7/25/13 cruise in the Med, and are very interested in adding the ABD option for the cruise. Of course, I will need to get over the sticker shock first, and try to figure out a way to convince my husband that this is a good idea!

One thing I am curious about ... for the day in Rome, it lists the tour of the Vatican. For our cruise, it appears we will be in Rome on the last Sunday of July - which means it is the one day a month that the Vatican and Sistine Chapel are free and open to the public. From what I read on line, you can't get tours that day. It will be interesting to see if ABD can still get a guided tour for that day, or if the tour will skip the Vatican and Sistine Chapel.

Good thing I have over a year to figure all this out!!

Happy travels -

We are booked on the 7/25/13 cruise in the Med, and are very interested in adding the ABD option for the cruise. Of course, I will need to get over the sticker shock first, and try to figure out a way to convince my husband that this is a good idea!

One thing I am curious about ... for the day in Rome, it lists the tour of the Vatican. For our cruise, it appears we will be in Rome on the last Sunday of July - which means it is the one day a month that the Vatican and Sistine Chapel are free and open to the public. From what I read on line, you can't get tours that day. It will be interesting to see if ABD can still get a guided tour for that day, or if the tour will skip the Vatican and Sistine Chapel.

Good thing I have over a year to figure all this out!!

Happy travels -
It's hard to say, but Disney definitely seems to have some pull. I've heard that ABD have managed to set up the tours to see the David in Florence when the Accademia where it's housed was closed. So they likely will manage something for you guys. I hope so, because the Sistine Chapel is just magnificent.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter