2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Oh my.... Why can't they just leave the the time alone. Lol. I think you could definitely make the 4:50 ( assuming you aren't terribly far from the airport). I wonder if you can call and get a real person with JetBlue and ask if this is normal?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. meryll83

meryll83 All it takes is faith and trust...

Got my MBs customised now, but still getting this same problem on the FPs. I'm just not patient enough to wait it out! :lmao:

4. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Mouseketeer

Hope this helps, the room closest to the YC quiet pool entrance is 1071

[​IMG]
    The door is almost opposite room 1071
    [​IMG]
    The door out to the pool
    [​IMG]

5. TPTraveler

TPTraveler Mouseketeer

Have a fabulous trip! :cool1:

6. TPTraveler

TPTraveler Mouseketeer

Sounds like you had a busy day. :) Sorry to hear about the laundry situation, I keep reading about that, you would think given the number of times sometone has reported this as an issue, it would have been fixed. :sad2:

7. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Mouseketeer

We're having a great time at the YC, we love the resort. Everyday we've had two towel animals, one in the bathroom and one on the bed :) The room is extremely clean and is in perfect condition. We are on the second floor and its so handy walking down the stairs to the YC secret exit/entrance. Just having a lazy morning then heading to HS.

8. TPTraveler

TPTraveler Mouseketeer

Hurrah for pixie dust pixiedust: and so glad you are enjoying the Yacht Club.

9. CareHeartsDisney

CareHeartsDisney Mouseketeer

You're welcome. I'm glad it worked for you!

10. Feckless

Feckless DIS Veteran

That's what mine looked like before I associated my tickets with my account on MDE.

Nary a towel animal to be seen here, but whatever! LOL

Recognized again in the lounge. LMAO My shiner looks worse.

Yesterday was a great day at DHS. Men went golfing. Girls wanted to head back to ride TOT in the night but the timing didn't work so there was much disappointment. Oh well, they will have to content themselves with their three rides during the day! LOL

DH has taken the kids to TL today - I'm not one for the water slides and I thought I would enjoy sitting my the pool or wandering WS more. The other mom decided she loves the water slides so I'm alone! Score! LOL I'm spending an hour packing up the room so I'm not rushing tomorrow. Washed a few things in the sink (there is a washer and dryer in the condo we are renting at our next destination back in Canada) and had a few more cups of coffee from the lounge. Gotta fix up our info for MDE - they have it for Pop not for here!

Tonight is WCC and then FPs for BTMR, Splash, the parade,, and Wishes. Hopefully no lightning!!!!! And no meltdowns during the day...

11. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Just had some time before heading off to the classroom. Wanted to confirm that yes, the refrigerators were all swapped out at Y&B.

YC, BC and BCV are ALL participating in the TEST. End date of test at our three resorts (as of Monday when I worked last) is October 31st. This is of course subject to change.

Remember .... it is a test. That means you are all helping Disney perfect this thing. That means things are not going to work right ... things will change. Thank you for all your help with the testing. You can elect not to participate. But by participating you can say you actually helped this whole new era at WDW happen.

Its sooooo hot here and DRY. Although leaving Jeanne and Princess Lily at the end of next week will be heart breaking, I want to come home to humidity. I hate this dryness!!!!!

12. Feckless

Feckless DIS Veteran

I have to say that if this is a test, it is an awesome one. We have had very few problems and have loved having the bands.

13. TaraTink3

TaraTink3 Earning My Ears

We are checking in to the BC tomorrow as well! Car service is picking us up at 5am. Luckily no work for me today just packing! Yet... here I am on the Disboards just can't get enough.

Safe travels to all! Looking forward to meeting Teena and some fellow Dis peeps!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

14. meryll83

meryll83 All it takes is faith and trust...

I'm on a package, so won't get any tickets before I arrive...

15. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

I love this whole testing thing... I remember November 2011 when they started all of this... DD and I were at EPCOT and they put a Mickey head on our key cards and said you will just tap it on the Mickey head and it will let you in!! I feel like I've come full circle now with the end product!! So much fun and can't wait to try it out in September!

~N

16. pamkat1820

pamkat1820 Mouseketeer

Soooo excited we are in magical express right now!!!! Can't wait !

17. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Have a wonderful vacation!

18. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Have fun!!!!!

19. floridagirl61

floridagirl61 Mouseketeer

Just had to share, we have received 4 sets of magicbands for our upcoming visit. Yesterday I received 3 MORE sets. 2 sets are just for my DH and 1 is a complete set for everyone.

Now this morning I logged on to MDE and I have 4 messages saying "great news you may pick up your magicbands at your resort when you check in":confused3

So I guess I am packing all of my bands, I want to make sure I have the correct ones and I don't want to take the chance that when I do get to the resort that they don't have my bands.

I am going to have lots of keepsakes:)

20. floridagirl61

floridagirl61 Mouseketeer

Awesome:cool1::cool1:

21. mla973

mla973 <font color=teal>Counting the days until life in F

We check into BCV in two weeks and received a letter yesterday about the removal of fridges in the rooms. Yet, the letter didn't actually state that our room won't have one. ??? Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not we will have a mini-fridge in our studio? Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.