2012 week after thanksgiving at wdw

Yes, amazing job ZoeisMommy! :thumbsup2 That really makes things easier as far as seeing who is on my days in my parks. It looks like I have a couple of opportunities here so far:

Nov 30th - DHS with ZoeisMommy, Tinky-Bell, and KingdomHeartsFan

Dec 1st - EPCOT with Tinky-Bell, KingdomHeartsFan, PhoenixStrength, & IrishAngel03

Dec 7th - MK with Mzozzietj & IrishAngel03

Nice! :goodvibes

Well, these dates are almost here, so how about we narrow down our choices?

* On Nov 30th at DHS, I'm free through 1:30, then again between 5 and 7:30 (ADR in Epcot for dinner).
* Dec 1st in Epcot is a little tighter. Free until 11, then 4 to 5.

Only a few more days! Woo-hoo! :)

Had an emergency change in plans and had to move our trip up. We are here now so I won't be able to participate...but you guys have a fabulous time next week.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
hope you have a magical time and thank you for all your help

Yes, amazing job ZoeisMommy! :thumbsup2 That really makes things easier as far as seeing who is on my days in my parks. It looks like I have a couple of opportunities here so far:

Nov 30th - DHS with ZoeisMommy, Tinky-Bell, and KingdomHeartsFan

Dec 1st - EPCOT with Tinky-Bell, KingdomHeartsFan, PhoenixStrength, & IrishAngel03

Dec 7th - MK with Mzozzietj & IrishAngel03

Nice! :goodvibes
Hi Mike i should be able to make the 30th and the 1st too even if it is for a ride and a photo opt ?

Had an emergency change in plans and had to move our trip up. We are here now so I won't be able to participate...but you guys have a fabulous time next week.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh no, well any emergency that gets you to WDW sooner has something going for it :thumbsup2 I hope you're having a great time and that the emergency isn't anything serious :goodvibes

Well, these dates are almost here, so how about we narrow down our choices?

* On Nov 30th at DHS, I'm free through 1:30, then again between 5 and 7:30 (ADR in Epcot for dinner).
* Dec 1st in Epcot is a little tighter. Free until 11, then 4 to 5.

Only a few more days! Woo-hoo! :)

Sounds good to me - we can make it happen on either day really.

We're free until 12:40pm on the 30th when our Sci-Fi Dine rese kicks in. We can do a ride meet or something like that :) Are y'all thrill seekers or show watchers or both?

If DHS doesn't work out it looks like it would have to be in the morning if we want to meet up on the 1st at EPCOT. On that morning we're very flexible with hitting Soarin' early as our only real goal and a CS lunch. In the afternoon we have an early dinner rese at Le Cellier at 4:10pm.

Hi Mike i should be able to make the 30th and the 1st too even if it is for a ride and a photo opt ?

Cool! Maybe we could coordinate with Tinky-Bell and meet up for some rides or a show or something?

Looks good! We're still going through our schedule and it's evolving - this is what happens when I go with my sister! So I'm going to keep checking the thread when I'm down there and hopefully can make one of these. Now to get excited - 2 more days!!

Looks good! We're still going through our schedule and it's evolving - this is what happens when I go with my sister! So I'm going to keep checking the thread when I'm down there and hopefully can make one of these. Now to get excited - 2 more days!!
awesome hope to say hi

Hi everyone welcome to Disney if anyone wants to catch up late this afternoon please post or pm me I will be around late afternoon or evening ??

Sorry I wasn't able to get anything going with meets this time. Half the family got sick right before the trip and we decided it was best not to share the sickie-ickies. I hope everyone had a great trip!

Sorry I wasn't able to get anything going with meets this time. Half the family got sick right before the trip and we decided it was best not to share the sickie-ickies. I hope everyone had a great trip!

I had a great trip. Even though you and your family didn't share the sickie-ickies, somebody else did. The last day of my trip I started in with a cough, and I'm just now getting better.

But you know what? A sick day at WDW is better than a well day back home, especially at work! :)

Hope to be able to meet some of you on a future trip.

sorry to hear about the sicie - ickkies lol but still hope you guys had a nice trip

I had a great trip. Even though you and your family didn't share the sickie-ickies, somebody else did. The last day of my trip I started in with a cough, and I'm just now getting better.

But you know what? A sick day at WDW is better than a well day back home, especially at work! :)

Hope to be able to meet some of you on a future trip.
sorry we did not get to catch up maybe next trip :wizard:

I had a nice solo trip did what i wanted to do and had a magical time .
and to add i got sick 2 days after my return to add to the sickie ickie list :rotfl2:

sorry to hear about the sicie - ickkies lol but still hope you guys had a nice trip

sorry we did not get to catch up maybe next trip :wizard:

I had a nice solo trip did what i wanted to do and had a magical time .
and to add i got sick 2 days after my return to add to the sickie ickie list :rotfl2:

Mine was a solo trip too (I always go solo), and the second year in a row I got sick the last day I was there. I'm hoping my luck will change in 2013. :)

Mine was a solo trip too (I always go solo), and the second year in a row I got sick the last day I was there. I'm hoping my luck will change in 2013. :)
Pixies for next year im hoping to be able to go again solo to meet a few DisFriends in august before they cruise time to start begging the wife :wizard::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter