2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival *HAS ENDED*

And I don't see a real connection here... I guess the Skinnygirl drinks but... we are streching again Disney LOL!

Actually she was a private chef specializing in healthy eating long before her days of creating the Skinnygirl Margarita. She's also written many books which focus on healthy recipes & eating habits. I'd love to hear her speak; she's highly motivating. I truly believe she used the Housewives platform to ignite her career & then backed out as soon as she found success in her intended career.

Does anyone know if I can load my Disney Visa Rewards points onto the Disney Gift cards for F&W?

You can get the cards at the Festival Center or any of the Festival gift shops in the World Showcase.

In the first post there is a list of methods that can be used to pay at the World Showcase kiosks. I'm not up on what can be used to get a gift card, except that there are reports that you cannot load a Disney gift card from another Disney gift card. I don't know if that's really true or if it's something the cashiers just don't want to do.

Haven't seen the menu board yet...but you can likely use snack credits for anything that is not alcoholic.

Last yr you could only exchange ur disney visa points at guest services you could not do it at a regular booth. Mabey things will change this yr, but last yr they even told me I could not do it at all. So just go to guest relations

muffy0110 said:
Last yr you could only exchange ur disney visa points at guest services you could not do it at a regular booth. Mabey things will change this yr, but last yr they even told me I could not do it at all. So just go to guest relations

I used my gift card with the Disney Visa points at all the food booths

Someone called me from the Food and Wine staff today regarding our PFTS tickets. They asked if we had any allergies or had anyone we would like to sit with. So excited we leave one week from tomorrow!

Yep. Me too. She asked:
1. Anyone in our party have allergies?
2. Anyone in our party have special needs?
3. Is there another party going to the PFTS that you would like to sit near?
4. The call concluded with: "Great, you're confirmed for the Party for the Senses. Thank you!"

When are you attending PFTS? I didn't get a phone call but not booked until 10/13 for WVL. I am a bit nervous because although I booked with a current number, Disney still has an old phone number lurking that sometimes gets used at inconvenient times.

We're booked for the 10/6 PFTS, but no phone call:confused3. We are booked for reserved seating, which means we're sharing a table, so I've been expecting a call.

Just saw your question, west&east. We are booked for the Oct 6 PFTS.

We're not expecting a call...in the "cheap standing area"...LOL..for Oct 6th..
See ya'll there, I will be the one in my comfortable black dressy Crocs....:cool1:

When are you attending PFTS? I didn't get a phone call but not booked until 10/13 for WVL. I am a bit nervous because although I booked with a current number, Disney still has an old phone number lurking that sometimes gets used at inconvenient times.

We are going to the 10/6 party, reserved seating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter