2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

I hope it all works out ok... I can plan Disney with my eyes closed... Universal not so much!

Lol thanks Janet!

Thanks Dee! I think it would be helpful!

It is very exciting! We pretty much have most of the wedding re-planned after the Cancun wedding fell through! We bought her dress when we were there in August so that's done. The new venue is just beautiful! I can't wait for April to get here now, but I have lots to do before it gets here so I shouldn't wish for April so quick!!!

~Nannette

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 333disneymom

333disneymom DIS Veteran

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

4. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

Thanks! I hope it turns out ok!!

~Nannette

5. SuperNinja

SuperNinja Earning My Ears

Greetings

After 2 years of extreme saving, we're going for a 10 days Disney trip.. we'll be staying at the BVC from Dec 2 - Dec 12 :)

Plus 3 days of Disney cruising to Bahamas prior to that to celebrate my wife b'day and our anniversary :)

6. Glittercat

Glittercat Mouseketeer

I'm still new here but have to say this is the friendliest most welcoming thread I've seen so far on this site. Kindness, knowledge, compassion, and humor seem to all brim over, and just add mine as another voice in the choir saying thank you! :grouphug: *cheers* ~Rebecca

7. MacFranke

MacFranke Earning My Ears

Sorry for the incorrect info about HH opening soon. Figures the first time I make a post to this thread and I'm wrong. :blush: Maybe I better just stick to lurking and learning. Going to have to tell the MouseSaver peeps they don't know what their talking about.

Dee, I read the whole trip report for both Flat Ben and Princess Lily. You have a fantastically great wacky sense of humor and Penny did such a great job of taking care of him. Some of her comments where sooo funny. I also read your trip report about the school trip and being the bad bad chaperone.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Lurker Lori

8. BLTtinkerbell

BLTtinkerbell DIS Veteran

No worries! :flower3:

9. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Still having kidney stone problems but other than that, I'm good!

10. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

No problem! You were just sharing what you had read.

Thanks for the kind words about the trip reports. Penny and Jim really cracked me up with Flat Ben's antics!

So the most memorable thing from my class trip report is Bad, Bad Chaperone? Great! ;)

Hope you continue to feel comfortable posting and contributing here!

11. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

Hang in there! :hug: My husband doesn't often remember the details of upcoming trips and he rarely remembers where we are staying or eating. So it was funny earlier today when he told me that he knows we are staying at BC in a few weeks. Why? "You said you are going to visit Teena in the lobby during an afternoon break." :)

12. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

:hug::hug:

13. Ninja Mom

Ninja Mom Atention People of Earth, I come in Peace

From one Ninja to another, Welcome to the thread!
    :cheer2::grouphug:party::rockband::welcome: :rockband: party: :grouphug::cheer2:

14. Ninja Mom

Ninja Mom Atention People of Earth, I come in Peace

Don't you dare LURK! We'll take you any way you come, i.e. Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, um... ?Doc and just a little Bashful!

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!

:grouphug::beach::dance3::banana::banana::banana: :welcome: :banana::banana::banana::dance3::beach: :grouphug:

15. Couchy

Couchy DIS Veteran

Your DD's wedding is exactly 10 years to the day that my DH and I got married. The Disneymoon/Trip to the Darkside seems fun. I am trying to talk DH into a 10 year anniversary trip to BC :lovestruc

Teena, hope those kidney stones go away soon. They are not fun :hug:

That is so funny. My DH never knows trip details either but I am confident if I mentioned Teena he would know I was talking about BC ::yes::

16. mom2_3girls

mom2_3girls Mouseketeer

Hi all...I'm more of just a lurker..but decided to drop in and say Hi. We are booked March 6th-8th at the Beach Club!!! We are renting points and staying in a studio Villa...it will be me, my dh, dd 10 and dd 9. My parents are flying down March 8th and we already have a condo off site with them (were not doing Disney with them) and then the 11th we drive down to Miami to hop on the Wonder for a 5 night cruise!

Beach Club has been my dream resort ever since we went to Cape May for breakfast last year. I'm bummed we won't be staying longer, but excited we will at least get to check it out for a few days.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and thank you for all the wonderful info I have gotten from this thread!! My girls are SO excited for SAB after seeing all the pictures!!

17. Minnie

Minnie DIS Veteran

We are so excited!!! Added 3 nights at the beginning of our trip to this Oct and was finally able to book the Beach Club :lovestruc at an AP discount too :cool1: We will then move to the WL for a week with our bounceback :cloud9:

18. Marcya23

Marcya23 Earning My Ears

Oct 23-20, here!

This will be our first time at BC and we are really looking forward to it! Just a quick question- with the Fall Discount, we upgraded tp Club Level. Although I am happy with some of the perks, I worried that our view will stink. We had a Garden view before we "upgraded," but now are standard CL. Does anyone have any experience with this? Besides being a BC first timer, we are also CL first timers... So any hints/ tidbits would be appreciated!

27 days!!!! :)

19. TCups4Me

TCups4Me Mouseketeer

Well, when a wise woman gives you an order (I mean suggestion) then I think it would only be foolish to not follow it! Thanks for the great info on the kids club and babysitting service. Luckily for us, my mom is coming for the second part of our trip at BLT and she is insisting (she is also very wise) that we go out for a night. I foresee an evening of Mountains and a Mansion at MK in our future. :thumbsup2

20. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Before our first trip to the BC, I was able to hide my DIS-obsession (to some extent). I had mentioned Teena to my family, but they were not prepared when we walked into the lobby and I gave her a big hug (and a photo album filled with pictures of other posters on this thread). It was a great moment, but I had some 'splaining to do!

21. MickeyT

MickeyT DIS Veteran

WL & BC------Best of the best. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.