2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

Question all my YC/BC friends... What happened to all the places to eat on the Dinning Plan?? I'm trying to figure out where DD/FDSIL will have dinner on their Disneymoon and I only see Cap'n Jacks in DTD!?!? Nothing against Cap'n Jacks but is the list not complete for 2013 or is that it for DTD??? Trying to get an answer before the morning when I call!!

Thanks for the help!
    ~Nannette

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Haven't seen the 2013 brochure but for 2012 there are loads ... Rainforest, the Dinosaur place were all on 2012.

4. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

I know that Rainforest cafe just this year got onto the dining plan. Other restaurants still have till January i believe to sign their contracts. I'd reserve to get the spot you need, then if you can change your mind later if they don't end up on the DDP

Oh, i'll be up bright and early making our reservations too :)

5. nannette

Thanks Teena, on the Disney website the list is sparse... I told DD I don't think the list is complete yet. I'll have her pick from 2012 list and when I call the IPO to make the ressies we'll go from there.

Thanks for the quick reply and I hope you are well!!

~Nan

6. nannette

Thanks Hunclemarco! I just told DD to look at the 2012 list and we'll go from there. I think we have like 7 days to get this list to the IPO so they can make all the reservations for the tours and the dinning.... Then we just have to sit back and wait for the big day and then they will be off!! So much fun to plan!!

Thanks again for the info.

~Nannette

7. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Thanks Dee, saw my name on the list. Makes it more real!! Already planning Aug trip when we haven't even gone on Jan POFQ trip yet :rotfl2:

8. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

It usually takes them awhile to get the list complete. For my Jan 2013 ADRs I just went with the 2012 list. I booked Bongos in DTD and hope they will be back on the dining plan.

9. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

I'm glad seeing your name on the list helps!

I am a few days behind on the thread- this is tech week for my son's debut as Macbeth in a play called Paranormal High School- the show opens tomorrow (and tomorrow and tomorrow)

and it it even more difficult than normal for me to keep up with everything with this added time-commitment.

So if I have not yet :welcome: 'd you to the thread or added you to the list, I'll get there!

Have a great day everyone!

Dee

10. MickeyAgain

MickeyAgain Earning My Ears

Morning Dee!!

Please add us to the list... April 21-28th staying at BC!! Can't wait!! Haven't been in over 8 years!! Celebrating our 15th year anniversary and also DH's birthday while we are there!! (Trying to figure out something special to do for him that day.)

Love reading this thread!! Thanks for great info, pictures and tips!! am addicted!! Lol

11. kelleigh1

kelleigh1 <font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree

:cool1: single digits!! :cool1:

12. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

13. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

Woo Hoo!!! I'm counting down with you.................and I'm not even going :rotfl:

14. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Macbeth huh!!! Sounds like fun Dee. Enjoy these times. My "baby" is now 22 :eek: how did that happen?

15. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Anyone get a good one? I am prob over thinking my room requests to be sure!
    But of anyone had a good standard view location and view could you let me know? Have any pics from balcony?

At first I thought to request high floor near BC end. No roof view.

Now I'm just thinking to ask high floor, no roof, best view possible!

I know I'm not the only one out there who agonizes over rooms :rotfl:

16. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

Robyn, I meant to post a cheer for your dates! :cheer2: We initially planned to be at BC during your dates (as I am celebrating a milestone birthday) and then we moved our WDW trip up to January. Right now, we're planning southwest Florida in March and Newport Beach/Catalina/DL in August. I think I've already used up my "birthday travel capital," but I remain in "never say never" mode!

17. dandydad12

dandydad12 Mouseketeer

NM , I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:grouphug: May God bless .

18. wonderlandaddict

wonderlandaddict DIS Veteran

We are going in Jan 2014 for daughter's wedding and like to be on ground floor near food court. Does anyone know if this is possible and is this standard view or garden view? When will I be able to book room? We can't hardly wait, we stayed in beach club villas several years ago and LOVED it! Thanks in advance!

19. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Hey Sue, if you request no roof, then that means you will have to look at a parking lot and that pretty much limits you to one area in the back and a low floor.... that is if they meet your request. Sometimes the roof view isn't bad because you can see over the trees and roof to something not as bad as a parking lot.

20. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

There is no food court at the Y&B. And are you planning on booking the BCV, BC or YC?

21. wonderlandaddict

wonderlandaddict DIS Veteran

We will be staying at Beach Club, I like to be close to the lobby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.