2012 Annual Scrapbook Challenge: Jan-Dec totals added

How sad is this? I was scrolling through this thread trying to find my own original post so that I could see what I had posted for a yearly goal.... and apparently I never even posted at the start of the year! Pathetic!:blush:

Well, I'm at work now and am expecting students any moment, so I will try hard to remember to pop back on later this week with my scrapping (and other) goals. Better late than never!..................P

I completely forgot about this - I'm bad :headache:

I'm stealing too - you really did great

General Scrapping:
Pages: 250 - wanting to make better family pages instead of just hurrying & getting them done quickly OK got this done :cool1:
Cards: not sure - I'm really not a card person but I may make a few for fun nope haven't even done one yet
Swaps: Big theme park ones - I'm going to make 2 sets of books for the 2013 trip - one for home & another set for boys to take to group home with them. this got changed to 3 books & I want them all the same so I think I'll take too many spots - did do AK for all 3

Projects to finish:
don't really have any at this moment - just working on all 2013 Disney albums

Albums I am Working on:
Park Albums
Character Album
tubing/girls weekend fun books for friends

Organizing:
Redo scraparea set-up (January)
Find a way to keep putting things away :lmao: this isn't happening
Work room by room through the house - work on cluttering/fixing up
1st room: Living room (February/maybe January)James moved the living room around for me that is as far as this got - I am buying stuff to fix up the bathroom, need more Mickey stuff

Shopping:
I will only buy scrap items that I have a specific and immeadiate use for
Carts- only if they have a specific purpose and I have a list of at least 10 cuts I will be using off the cart if I can't make them myself in inkscape (can't do exact but maybe something that would work better)

Personal:
Exercise 5 time/week
3 times lifting with DH
Atkins diet with only 2 "fun" days per month -this isn't working - every time I turn around there is something that doesn't let me diet usually 6 flags trips over the summer or family get togethers

That is all for now but I am sure I will have more to add.

Reddy

I'm really bad. I don't think I have scrapped a single page this whole year :( I'm not even up to date with getting pictures off my camera. Which I really need to do, I think all of my memory cards are full. I have A LOT of memory cards. It's not good that they are so cheap now. I buy more rather than unload.

I'm really bad. I don't think I have scrapped a single page this whole year :( I'm not even up to date with getting pictures off my camera. Which I really need to do, I think all of my memory cards are full. I have A LOT of memory cards. It's not good that they are so cheap now. I buy more rather than unload.

now see upload then post on facebook so that helps then I"m afraid of boys messing up or losing the cards if they are out of the camera

Just wanted to mention that all of our cute little smilies are no longer showing up - I had them in my signature and they changed to those little blue question marks a few weeks ago...

Just wanted to mention that all of our cute little smilies are no longer showing up - I had them in my signature and they changed to those little blue question marks a few weeks ago...

Yours are hosted on some site called smeechy.com that appears to no longer be active. If you change them to some of the DisBoards ones or upload them to a PhotoBucket site, they should work.

HTH!

Will update the Nov & Dec totals tomorrow...

I have started the 2013 Annual thread...

Please feel free to start your goals...

Remember I will update your monthly totals on here from the monthly challenge threads.... no need to put your totals both places...

This thread is updated as of today.. I will keep it a sticky until Friday and then will unsticky it....

The new 2013 Annual thread is a sticky and ready to go!!

Great job everyone!!!

OMG I got alot of pages done this past year
didn't realize I do so much :confused3

too bad the rest of my goals didn't work out maybe I should work more on them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter