1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

Your husband gets Pixied Dusted extra for dedication!!!!!! Oh I hope it works out soon!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

Yes I got room service and ordered them. Delicious

4. wishing4PA

wishing4PA Wants to be in Pennsylvania or WDW or PA or WDW or

Does that say $2.99 or 12.99?:scared:

5. ALMinVA

ALMinVA Mouseketeer

just an update...they boarded...50 minutes late...pushed back and have been taxing for 35 minutes on the runway - this can go either way - i have no fingernails left ....AAAHH come on get in the AIR!!!!!
    :scared::scared::scared:

6. tnkrbell

tnkrbell DIS Veteran

could someone give me the email address to get a hold of the concierge at Yacht?? I still have not heard from them and we arrive Thursday! YAAAYYY:cool1:

7. ALMinVA

ALMinVA Mouseketeer

Lord help me, the de-ice truck hit the plane and they are heading back to the gate....:sad:

8. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

OH MY GOSH!!!! You are having a time and a half getting down there. Here's a little pixie dust that you quickly get a new plane and get down there ASAP! pixiedust:

9. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Oh no! Thanks for keeping us posted and sending you good thoughts!

10. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

From the first page of this thread (the club level post).

Try this:

Yacht.Beach.Club.Itinerary.Planning@disneyworld.com;

Don't ask about the space. Don't ask about the space.

11. MickeyT

MickeyT DIS Veteran

Deer Mrs natebenma..Please tell us:rotfl2:..Why is there a space between the OH and MMMM?

12. MickeyT

MickeyT DIS Veteran

Keep us updated ALMinVA. Maybe it will help with your stress. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

13. wallawallakids

wallawallakids DIS Veteran

So sorry!! Hope you make it down there soon!

14. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

:lmao:

15. ALMinVA

ALMinVA Mouseketeer

Well, they off loaded the plane, pilot said he has never heard of such a thing or been involved in such a mess. The next flight is over sold so he won't be home until first flight out tomorrow. He could drive but i don't want him to be exhausted, it would be terribly selfish and dangerous.
    Looks like I have to cancel our reservations for dinner at Captains Grill since we won't be able to leave until he gets home. Maybe Hurricane Hannahs for dinner...
    Two sad children tonight but the bright side is we will be sleeping at YC tomorrow!!

16. wallawallakids

wallawallakids DIS Veteran

So sorry. What a mess. Glad to see you still are looking at the bright side. Tomorrow YC!!! Hoping things go seamlessly tomorrow for all of you!

17. ALMinVA

ALMinVA Mouseketeer

So since we have this delay, do I need to notify IPO and let them know our new ETA?

does anyone know?

18. JanetMom

JanetMom DIS Veteran

They watch the flights and they will already know that your flight is delayed.

The first time we were actively greeted by CL staff, we were a tiny bit later than expected because we had stopped for lunch at the airport. When we got to the hotel the CM said "Oh we've been waiting for you. I saw that your plane landed a while ago so I thought you would be on an earlier ME bus."

19. ALMinVA

ALMinVA Mouseketeer

We are driving down; my dh wound up in toronto on a business trip and that is where the delay is. So I had filled out that we would be arriving around 10am and now it will be around 9pm....ill just call tomorrow and give them the :thumbsup2

20. JanetMom

JanetMom DIS Veteran

Ughhh, I just went back and read your posts. That is so sad. I feel for you. :sad1:

I know you will be at BC/YC tomorrow night, but that must seem years away right now.

I live in Toronto and while it is snowy, it really isn't that bad. Sucks that he couldn't make it out. Best that he flies home safely,( but still it sucks.)

Oh well, at least you have the folks on this board to hang out with, to help you vent and kill some time.

If you are bored, ask Dee about the space in the email address. :rotfl:

21. nannette

nannette Dislikes Trolls! :)

Sometimes its where he has to fly to that could be the problem... weather in other cities cause problems as well (damn those other cities)!! Where are you driving from?? I read the post but don't remember the city. Glad you will be arriving soon anyway and safe travels!!

~Nannette

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.