2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm trying to figure out how to keep track of things I've read on the threads that I have found to be interesting or pertinent to our trip. I've been making mental notes, but I don't think this will be a good method. What do others do in terms of keeping track of the things you want to remember or do or try?!?

I start a Word document and just cut-n-paste what I want to remember. I do this from these boards and any where else I come across something. Sometimes I group by subject - such as activities, food, etc. I review it when I get closer to the trip. I then print and take with me. I have also been known to love our laminator at work!

I even did a food sheet last time. I put on the sheet the places where we wanted to eat or snack at along with the food that others recommended- like the Grand Marnier slushies in EPCOT. It was a great reference when we were getting hungry and trying to make a decision. I wanted to make sure that I tried the "must haves" - especially at EPCOT.

As you can tell, I think I am borderline OCD when it comes to Disney planning but without a plan, I am useless!

Hello! Please add us to the BOG list! We are extra excited to be staying at the Yacht Club April 28th thru May 2nd after our very first (ever!) cruise on the Dream! We are celebrating DD's 5th birthday at WDW & our 4th anniversary on the Dream.
Thank you thank you thank you! We are so excited.

The coconut pasties thing is cracking me up. I shall have to remember to put that on my color coded, laminated, annotated and notarized Disney trip schedule under snacks/apparel .

So, I'm trying to figure out how to keep track of things I've read on the threads that I have found to be interesting or pertinent to our trip. I've been making mental notes, but I don't think this will be a good method. What do others do in terms of keeping track of the things you want to remember or do or try?!?

I use Microsoft Word to make a grid calendar with 21 squares. I have my park hours, adr's and a note as to where we should be in the morning and evening. In the empty squares I put notes like which way the boats run between Epcot and DHS, snacks I want to try and Jack Sparrow's Cell phone number.

This isn't crazy to me... mine is color coded :thumbsup2

~Nannette

Yeah.... but you don't have Jack Sparrow's cell number.... :p

~NM

Yeah.... but you don't have Jack Sparrow's cell number.... :p

~NM

Oh, yeah???

When my DH and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary last year, we encountered a certain someone in the rainforest of Puerto Rico:

In the Depps of the Forest:

intheDeppsoftheforest.jpg

pixarmom. I tried to send you a pm about our upcoming cruise. Your pm box is full. (Seems to be a common ailment on this thread.) Could you clear me a little room? :flower3:

Pixarmom probably already pointed you in this direction, but here is the link to a trip report by eandesmom:

You'll never get me on a cruise. Unless it's to ALASKA"

Cynthia is a great writer and she has some spectacular pictures and really detailed info from her cruise.

Quick question about this, please!

I haven't been to WDW in about 15 years so I'm basically brand new to everything that they do now. From what I'm gathering from all of my reading here, I believe you can see your ADRs online and cancel/change them at any time, correct? (Assuming times are available, of course.) I guess this is through your online Disney account, right? Well if you make them with the IPO office are you still able to see them online to cancel or make changes, or do you have to go through the IPO office every time?

Thanks!

So with the new FP+, it is my understanding that everything runs off the wristbands: Park Admission, purchases, SAB entrance etc.

Is it waterproof? Won't we get a weird suntan line? What if they drive my son (whom has special needs) crazy?

Hi All,

We will be staying BC CL Deluxe room March 22-26 as part of a 3 resort split stay over 2 weeks. We are now at the point where we enjoy the resorts and the"and more" attractions as much as the parks. One day, we would like to walk over to Fantasia Gardens mini golf. How long would this take to walk?

Thanks! :)

Anyone have any input on these topics?

Yippee!!! Please add our family to the list!!! We will be staying August 21-31 at the Yacht Club in a standard room. DH and I are thrilled and the girls (6&8) are going to be soooo excited when we tell them. I'm going to wait until next week after I make a trip to the Disney Store (an hr from us) to surprise them. I'm hoping they sell autograph books, I'd like to buy them one each and then wrap them up as a way of telling them! They are going to love SAB!!:cheer2:

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Let us know how the surprise goes over!

:cool1:

Can you add us to the list for July 18-23? Excited to be back at the Beach Club this summer!

Ryan:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:welcome: back!!!

I'll get you onto the list pronto.

:goodvibes

Hi All,

We will be staying BC CL Deluxe room March 22-26 as part of a 3 resort split stay over 2 weeks. We are now at the point where we enjoy the resorts and the"and more" attractions as much as the parks. One day, we would like to walk over to Fantasia Gardens mini golf. How long would this take to walk?

Thanks! :)

Sounds like a FABULOUS trip!!! Which resorts are you staying at for the remainder of the trip?

:woohoo:

Hello! Please add us to the BOG list! We are extra excited to be staying at the Yacht Club April 28th thru May 2nd after our very first (ever!) cruise on the Dream! We are celebrating DD's 5th birthday at WDW & our 4th anniversary on the Dream.
Thank you thank you thank you! We are so excited.

Sounds like a nice way to celebrate some special milestones.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Will be staying at Beach Club Resort 3rd August until 10th :wave2:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

:cool1:

I feel like the little boy with his finger in the dike. Every time I look away for a minute, there's more people to add to the guest list.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Please take a moment to look over the list to make sure I have your info listed correctly, and most importantly, that I didn't forget to include you!!!

Thanks!

Dee

Medicgirl177... The wristband is not active yet, so we do not have confirmed answers on that one. I assume it will be waterproof. I also assume it could cause a tan line. Keep watching for more info.

Guess who I just heard from???

Our Island Hopping friend Teena.

:sail:

She sent me some messages about the cruise and some pictures. I think I will upload to the Princess Lily report, so I'll give everyone a heads up when I have done that.

She and Bob are in St. Thomas today, so she is able to use her phone without incurring international charges.

I believe they are back on Saturday.

In 2011 we were upgraded to a Turret Suite at the Yacht. Here are a few of our pictures. Sorry if I am posting these in the wrong place but thought some on here might want to see.

It was on the second floor
286909_2242093861978_8025858_o.jpg

The Entrance
284765_2242087421817_5210938_n.jpg

Bedroom #1
185589_2242088021832_7209807_n.jpg

285030_2242088221837_4097915_n.jpg

Bathroom for Bedroom #1
251440_2242088421842_6816927_n.jpg

Desk Bedroom #1
284145_2242088861853_3598260_n.jpg

Balcony Bedroom #1
284455_2242089421867_3523478_n.jpg

Walkway to Bedroom #2 and sitting room
281960_2242090221887_1417666_n.jpg

Bathroom for Bedroom #2
284675_2242090621897_3701059_n.jpg

281695_2242093261963_4247486_n.jpg

Bedroom #2
284775_2242090861903_4299022_n.jpg

226025_2242091181911_4339668_n.jpg

Desk Bedroom #2
226070_2242091421917_5076306_n.jpg

Entrance to Sitting Room
284795_2242091661923_780129_n.jpg

Sitting Room
285525_2242092341940_1516911_n.jpg

229785_2242092661948_1401696_n.jpg

Photos from Hurricane Hanna's First I want to say thanks for the update and second something doesn't look right here let me think Mmm..
What looks strange to me is nothing had a DDP credit next to it either or a price so how does anyone know what it's going to cost?!! I'm glad it's re-opened at last and lets hope this is soon rectified.

In 2011 we were upgraded to a Turret Suite at the Yacht. Here are a few of our pictures. Sorry if I am posting these in the wrong place but thought some on here might want to see.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

THANK YOU so much for sharing these!!!

I have been meaning to start up a thread for YC Deluxe Rooms and Suites, but I haven't done it yet. This may just be my inspiration.

Do you mind if I use these pictures?

Wow! Wow! Wow!

THANK YOU so much for sharing these!!!

I have been meaning to start up a thread for YC Deluxe Rooms and Suites, but I haven't done it yet. This may just be my inspiration.

Do you mind if I use these pictures?

Feel free to use them! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter