2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logpey

logpey Disney or bust!

Then its a MUST!:lmao:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. magicalmoments4

magicalmoments4 Mouseketeer

Okay, so I know it's not BC related, but wondering if anyone on here would know when they release the names of readers for Candlelight Processional :confused3 I realize it's a tad early (ok, a lot early :rolleyes1), but I was hoping for a guesstimate :eek:

4. jennyd523

jennyd523 Earning My Ears

We are staying at the YC SV CL June 9-15. This is our first time at the YC as well as the first time doing CL. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary while there! Thank you so much for all the helpful info and pix!

5. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

Ditto to you both!:dance3:

6. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

The Weathervane,....Now THERE's a name I haven't heard in a decade! I think I am dating us both! :rolleyes1 :lmao: They had great food though@

7. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

Awesome!!:thumbsup2

8. 333disneymom

333disneymom DIS Veteran

I don't think they release that information until August or later.

9. letsgoreds

letsgoreds DIS Veteran

I was TOTALLY thinking this same thing today...missed out 2 years ago with no booking dinner package with NPH...not going to make the same mistake twice!

10. Loves The Mouse

Loves The Mouse Earning My Ears

Thanks outahere for the info about where the elevators are. I'm going to take off the request to be close to the lobby. Especially hearing that the ice machine and beverage/ food prep area is near the there. :scared1:Lol.... Glad to hear also that the hallway is not too long. Thanks again!!!!!

11. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

The NY branches did not really make a go of it! People just could not warm up to the white chowder. :upsidedow

I'm pretty sure I trained some folks at the Saratoga Springs location when it opened. The two places I worked at, in Kittery ME and Dover NH are still both doing well.

12. Loves The Mouse

Loves The Mouse Earning My Ears

You have been busy natebenma up dating the Be Our Guest List!! Thanks for adding us!!!

13. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Usually its close to the same narrators year to year. But last year and this year there were changes after the narrators were announced.

14. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

I really liked the beer @ Big River & the atmosphere sitting outside on Boardwalk watching fireworks at EPCOT, but the foods more of the Applebee's variety. I think next time we'd just do beer & appetizers & not use meal credit there. :cool1:

15. mademluc

mademluc Mouseketeer

Who were these people that did not warm up to the white???? Certainly not the sophisticated Manhattanites :cool1: !!! My childhood was certainly not eclectic - Jersey shore summers, PA til 12, FL for HS and college, back to Jersey for the rest (brief stop in Louisiana) ...but we all knew there were TWO chowdas - at their best the Manhattan was spice and nice and the New England thick (not too thick) and warm and comforting like a blanket on a snowy evening...
    I will not have my peeps maligned in this fashion :love1: surely the two chowders can live peaceably upon the planet and so bestow clam love upon all the peoples :love:

16. Couchy

Couchy DIS Veteran

:cool1::woohoo::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

17. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

I vote for Yachtmans Steakhouse, it's a fav of DH & I, their steaks are phenomenal. 2nd choice is Cape May one on DHs few requests after Yachtmans, I'm not a fan of seafood but the have great non seafood items & Fresh salads. For desserts I'd totally recommend Beaches & Cream!

18. lobsterslayer

lobsterslayer Mouseketeer

We wanted to make sure to thank you for inviting us over to this thread and also thank everyone for their advice. Last year was our first family trip to disney and it was wonderful, but I didn't even know about DISboards. I know with everthing I have learned on here this year will be even better.:thumbsup2 Oh yea, I almost forgot thanks natebenma for adding us to the Be Our Guest list.

19. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

Oh wow! I'm from that area, too. I lived near Pluckemin (at Sunset Lake) but had a Basking Ridge mailing address. All my cousins went to Ridge high school, too. My mom lives in Flemington now.

20. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Good info, thanks. Next Aug we aren't doing the DDP, and plan on hitting up all the Boardwalk restaurants, since we've never tried them. So just orderibg appies would work well for us!
    Last time we ate at Boardwalk Spoodles was still there :rolleyes1 And of course Beaches & Cream, and poss. Captains Grille.

21. mademluc

mademluc Mouseketeer

Yup, had a little girl then 17 months later, boom!, two more little girls...Life was a blur for a couple of years. Now I'm just a tad suicidal with three teenage girls about the house :dance3:
    I know that Be Our Guest will be one ADR as it is the Graduate's pick :goodvibes just looking for something close to home for another...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.