2010 Trip planners, unite!!!

Count me in! I know we probably won't be going to WDW next year because we're getting APs for DL (only a 5.5 hour drive!)!!! So I'm planning on 2010 for our 2 year anniversary...although I'm not sure we'll go during our actual date (May 31) because were were there this past year for our Disneymoon and it was HOT (and we live in AZ!! it was the humidity I think!) So maybe we'll go early, or much later, like September for FREE DINING!

We are totally staying on property as we do not want to rent a car this time. We would rather spend that $$$ on food...or other special extra things!

So lets see, thats "a WDW trip" for "probably just DH and me" that will take place "sometime in 2010" where we plan to stay "onsite." Wow...I'm almost ready to start that Pre-Trippie!!! *sigh*

I am such a loser. I was thinking earlier today, among other things..yay, it's November now!!! In two more months, it will be 2009!!! And it will be so cool to say, in 2 months, that we are going to back to Disneyworld "next year." :rotfl: It doesn't seem as long when you say it like that, to say we are going back in 2010 seems REALLY far away!

Well, it is 383 looonnngggggg days away, but we think we are going to WDW in late April 2010.. wish us luck, we have lots of criteria to meet in order to do this, but we are motivated!!!

We're planning a trip for August 2010 at either YC or BC. My OCD is in high gear now and really hoping FD will be offered next year again. Just applied for the Disney Visa to help me with the savings.

We're planning a trip for August 2010 at either YC or BC. My OCD is in high gear now and really hoping FD will be offered next year again. Just applied for the Disney Visa to help me with the savings.

I am almost 100% positive they will have free dining next year. They have had free dining every year for the last 5-6 years or so..and considering the economy won't likely be fixed in 2010, I think that's pretty much a 100% certainty we will have free dining!!

I am itching to book my 2010 vacation. It's such a bummer the good codes/rates aren't until about 3-4 months before the date though..I want to book but not for rack rate. :scared1:

We are planning our July 2010 trip for POR. I almost have as much fun with planning our trips as I do going on them!

I'm with you! The planning stages for me are probably equally as fun as the trip itself. We're planning our next trip for 2010..hoping for free dining. We're looking at September/October because our anniversary is October. I suckered dh in by telling him we could take his mom and my mom...:thumbsup2

We are planning to go June 2010. We will have not been there in 4 years so we are very excited!! :goodvibes We would like to stay at CBR this time and are really hoping for another 4/3 deal. Anyone think Disney will have that code out again? :upsidedow

I am hoping to take my girls for Christmas in 2010.

They were disappointed that I was going to Disney for my honeymoon and they aren't going... so I sorta told them when they was 5, 6, & 8... we would go again.:wizard:

Then again.. it might be nice to take part in free dining... I would just hate to take the kids out of school in the beginning of the year, rather than at the end of the semester.

We're planning our October 2010 Disneymoon!

We will be going January 27th - February 10th for a 2 week Disney Honeymoon. Staying at POR and we did the Honeymoon Registry! Right now it's a Room only reservation as the prices aren't out yet grrrrrrrrrr. Does anybody know when they usually release the next year's prices?

P.S. I love the Disney Honeymoon Registry! It's the way to go! Hoping for a good discount to come out as well.

We are going on our first WDW trip Jan 12-Jan 19, I cant wait....staying at either AK kidani or Bay Lake Towers

We will be going January 27th - February 10th for a 2 week Disney Honeymoon. Staying at POR and we did the Honeymoon Registry! Right now it's a Room only reservation as the prices aren't out yet grrrrrrrrrr. Does anybody know when they usually release the next year's prices?

P.S. I love the Disney Honeymoon Registry! It's the way to go! Hoping for a good discount to come out as well.

The past few years room rates have been released the early part of August.

:goodvibesWe are going too in Aug 2010. This year the money was just not there - we were so disappointed. But now I am getting excited for next year. It will be our 10th anniversary:love: - I am hoping to convince my husband to add 1 or 2 days onto our trip. Glad to see there are others who plan in advance.

:goodvibesWe are going too in Aug 2010. This year the money was just not there - we were so disappointed. But now I am getting excited for next year. It will be our 10th anniversary:love: - I am hoping to convince my husband to add 1 or 2 days onto our trip. Glad to see there are others who plan in advance.

Our trip in 2010 will be for our 10th wedding anniversary as well. Enjoy your planning!

Not going this year so anxiously awaiting Aug 2010. I'm not obsessively planning yet - just obsessively thinking about it. I swear that I have a dream every night about being in Disneyworld. For now, that has to be my disney fix.

We are going in April 2010 for our spring break. I have 5 park days and a bunch of waterpark/etc days left on my no-expire tickets from last trip, so we'll be looking for a room only deal.

We've stayed at POR on previous trips, and I'm hoping to stay at either Poly or Beach Club this time. I am also saving up for it rather than charging it. I can't wait!~

We went in October 2008 for our honeymoon and used the registry - it was AWESOME!! :)

We'll also be there when you are - January 31st - February 6th... not TOO far away now!!! :banana:

Our original plan was 8 nights at BWV from Jan. 24-Feb. 1, 2010. I've managed to convince everyone that we actually need 5 additional nights at CSR first! Woohoo!!!! This will be our first 2-week trip to WDW, and I'm very excited :banana::banana::banana:

Now, would anyone care to strategically plan out 13 days for me?! LOL Planning 7 days has always been challenging enough, but 13...?!?!??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter