2010 sailing dates ??

Sparkie

DIS Veteran
I was looking online and noticed that there werent any 3 night cruises for June or July or early August 2010.

Anybody know why?

Do you think that any dates for July 2010 will be added later? And how can I find out.

I was looking online and noticed that there werent any 3 night cruises for June or July or early August 2010.

Anybody know why?

Do you think that any dates for July 2010 will be added later? And how can I find out.

Nope -- no three night cruises in summer 2010 -- The Magic will be in Europe so the Wonder is alternating 4 between and 5 night cruises. I priced the 5 night double dip on my three night cruise in December and it was WAY out of my price range -- Taking a 7 night in October was cheaper!

:sad:

I priced just the 4 night and the difference between a 3 night in July 2009 and a 4 night in July 2010 for my family of 4 was a difference of $1500.... Thats an awfully expensive extra day just to float on the boat.

I was also thinking since this would be our first cruise that a 3 night would be the best place to start.... just in case of seasickness :crazy2: .... my DH doesnt do well on rides and his one adventure with deep sea fishing didnt go too well and me... I get to feeling woozy floating in the wave pool sometimes.

I'm going to try October and see what I come up with. How is the weather? I know that hurricaines can be a potential issue but what about the water temp- warm enough for this southern girl to swim- keep in mind that I prefer an 80 degree dip.

I priced just the 4 night and the difference between a 3 night in July 2009 and a 4 night in July 2010 for my family of 4 was a difference of $1500.... Thats an awfully expensive extra day just to float on the boat.

I was also thinking since this would be our first cruise that a 3 night would be the best place to start.... just in case of seasickness :crazy2: .... my DH doesnt do well on rides and his one adventure with deep sea fishing didnt go too well and me... I get to feeling woozy floating in the wave pool sometimes.

I'm going to try October and see what I come up with. How is the weather? I know that hurricaines can be a potential issue but what about the water temp- warm enough for this southern girl to swim- keep in mind that I prefer an 80 degree dip.

We sailed Oct 5th 2008. The weather was fabulous! It was in the 80's everyday and it rained just for a little while on our 2nd day at CC. We would definitely do October again!

In general the weather is pretty good in October - as long as you don't have a tropical cyclone in the area. And in October I believe the average inshore water temperature at Nassau is around 78 or 79 degrees.

Yup...they're prices are so high for 2010. It'll cost us less to take our 1st double dip western this Nov. then to do the 5 day next summer...like $2000 less!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter