2010 Disney Wedding Awards!!!

Yay! This is going to be so fun. I wasn't around last time.

Wendy, I found out over Thanksgiving that I know your sister-in-law. She is my best friend's other best friend.

Thanks for posting this Wendy! I'm excited that people are already so into it. Nominations have only been open since this afternoon and I've already received well over a hundred!!

Nominations stay open until the middle of next month so feel free to take your time with it. Thanks for sending them in!

Yay! This is going to be so fun. I wasn't around last time.

Wendy, I found out over Thanksgiving that I know your sister-in-law. She is my best friend's other best friend.

Whhhat?! Crazy!! Of course she's from NC but now lives in Florida...small world!! If you meet her you should tell her about this, hehe

Thanks for posting this Wendy! I'm excited that people are already so into it. Nominations have only been open since this afternoon and I've already received well over a hundred!!

Nominations stay open until the middle of next month so feel free to take your time with it. Thanks for sending them in!

No problem, Carly! Wow that's a huge amount already! :woohoo:

This is so exciting!! I'm going to have to go over there and put my nominations in!! Thanks Wendy!

Me, too ... I've submitted a couple of nominations already. I just have to find the links to the weddings that have really stood out in my mind ... there are so many! :love:

I've hung out with her a few times and love her to death. I'll tell her about it on facebook, but Cathrine might have already told her too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter