• I could probably only do the week of 11/25/07

• I could probably only do the week of 12/2/07

• I could happily do either

• I could do either, but strongly prefer late November

• I could do either, but strongly prefer early December

• Wish I could be there, but alas cannot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mama Twinkles said:
Sounds divine. Let's go for it. I'd personally vote for the Beach Club or Dolphin.

If it turns out people are interested I can talk with my agent. Let's see. At least we have some time! :lmao:

At least we have lots of time to plan! I also like the idea of an EPCOT area resort. I've never stayed at the Beach Club, so that sounds good to me. But we're flexible! :)

OK, this sticky started as a poll, but as we get 16 months out from our planned meet - the week after Thanksgiving 2007 - we all need to start thinking about making our plans! So, this is the place to chat.

Ah man, not during F&WF!!!? :sad2:

Hrmm... well, we still might try and go... :goodvibes

As for hotels, I enjoy the BW area (specifically BWV), so if we did go I'd probably book us over there. DVC might be another route as renting points can be a bit of a savings even over group rates. Just a thought!

Now that I think about it, maybe we (DP and I) can go in late September for F&W, then again in November... hrmm... I'll need to brainstorm and consider what courses I'll be taking then...

Thanks for getting this going so soon so we can start to think about it and plan! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reviving this thread Viki :)

We are planning on flying in Sunday, 11/25 and will stay for five nights. I'm renting points through a DVC owner at BCV.

Looking forward to it!

Penny

You're welcome guys and it's my pleasure. I'm so addicted to WDW that as I get close to my next trip (4 weeks and counting) I always want to make sure I have another one to plan for when I get back. Makes reentry less of a b****. Plus, I think we're all going to have a blast and let me reiterate this meet isn't only for lesbian and gay folk, but for all the folk who are becoming part of the family here on the board.

Well, I just wanted to put this out there. I had originally voted for either set of dates, but now that we've decided we're going to gaydays, it's unlikely we'll do two trips in one year. maybe a dis meet can be set up for GD.

Hi, friends, I've unstuck this thread, and set it free, only because it served its purpose and we now have an "official" Big Gay and Lesbian Board Meet thread, which I will now stick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter