2007 dates are later than last year

jadejazzkayla

always planning the next trip.
when will the dates open for 2007? by this time last year the 2006 dates were already out.

i am waiting as well, but when i booked onboard in August, the cm told me then it would be closer to end of October before i would get the 2007 dates. She booked us for Dec 06, knowing we'd most likely switch to a 2007 date....

When I booked our June cruise we took this summer, the dates did not come out until January 04..so it may be then before the summer months come out. I am waiting too--I want June 2007!!!

Just to show that no one really knows ... I called and spoke with a CM this morning ... according to her 2007 won't be released until the end of November and even then it'll be only through April 2007, with the balance of 2007 being released at the end of December of early January.

Thats about when my dates came out for my June 05 cruise---end of January 2004...I had emailed my TA and thats what he is saying for 2007 too---- :flower:

Hi
I call DCL EVERYDAY and ask about the 2007 rates.
Each day I am told something different.
- End of September
- End of the Year
- Beginning of October
- within two weeks
- any day now

yesterday I was told "keep calling each day to find out"

Looking to book June in the Eastern

Just returned from our cruise and spoke with Marty at the cruise desk. He said the 2007 dates "should" come out sometimes in October but they will only be for the months of Jan, Feb, Mar and April 2007 with the others to open up at a later date. He also "hinted" that possibly it could be a Mediterranean cruise. We put down a deposit just in case it was something we might want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter