2005 Entertainment Books thru Mypoints..........

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
Just ordered my 2005 Entertainment book through Mypoints.

They are offering Free Standard Shipping and $5 off if you sign up for auto renewal. Plus 750 points.

With Auto ship, they will send you a postcard to let you know before the book is shipped and an 800 # to call to cancel. (Ordered for my sis last year)

My book was $25 but after -$5 it came to $20 shipped! Plus 750 Mypoints!

I was thinking about ordering this book. Thanks for the info about MYPoints. I almost have enough points for a Rainforest Cafe' gift certificate. This will really help.

I don't know why but I can't get the Entertainment Book link on the MyPoints website to work for me :(

I also bought my Entertainment book from MY Points. Now, I am just waiting for the points to credit so I can cash out for my Rainforest Cafe GC.

Jan :sunny:

Would anyone like to try to sell me on this? I almost bought one yesterday when I got the notice from mypoints. The closest city to us is 1 1/2 away. It is Des Moines, Iowa. We are there all of the time, though. When I had my Disney Club card I found that the entertainment symbol on it to save on hotels was usually a joke. I could never save any money. What about travel? Is it s agood deaL?

We always rent a car when we go to WDW. This year alone, I have saved $60 (20 each) on National Car Rental.

They have Tom Thumb and Kroger $5 off $50 each month. So I use those for groceries or to stock up on sale items.

We have a Gameworks in our Mills Mall so whenever we go there we use get the $10 cards for $5.

Putt Putt is another favorite for tokens.

I used the $10 off $50 at Kids Footlocker to buy DS's each a pair of basketball shoes that were on sale.

And I used the New York & Co. to get $25 off of $75 worth of clothes for myself.

I've used it much more, I don't go out of my way to use it, but I do keep it in the car, just in case I come across a situation I can use it.

As you can see I use more of the National Values than the local ones and it is well worth the $20 I spent on it.

For those of you who keep track of such things, you can also order it through the Upromise link and get 15% (yes, that's right) credited to your Upromise account. 15% of $25 is $3.75.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!