2003 DVC Member Cruise

Macmonster

Counting down to retirement...
This is not a trip report so I thought this would be the right spot for a link to some pictures from the cruise this past week. We had a great time and really enjoyed talking to other folks about DVC and learning about their experiences and families.

We will definitely do it again!

Jeff & Holly Worboys

Go to the Member Cruise photo site: http://homepage.mac.com/macmonster49/PhotoAlbum23.html

WDW 1972, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, Oct 2002, Feb 2003
DVC Member 1994 (OKW), 2002 (BCV)
DCL Magic 1999
DCL Wonder 2000, Feb 2003

Great pictures Jeff. Looks like you were right near a lot of the DIS'ers at sailaway.

Hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as we did!

Jeff,

Thanks for posting the pictures....I really like the photo album format on your site (and your photo "comments"). :)

We didn't go on the cruise, but those are some great photos to give us a better idea of what a Disney cruise is like.

Thanks! :cool:

Jeff, thanks for posting the "Great" pictures.It looks like everybody had a great time.
baby21.gif

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. The spot where you took your sailaway party photo is the exact place that we have stood on three Disney Cruises. It looks like you all had a great time.

Thanks for posting your pics. It looks like you guys had a great time. I cant wait til they have another, dh and I will def be there!

Really enjoyed viewing your photos, hopefully we will be on the next DVC Members Cruise!!!;)

Great pictures!! Makes me wantto go on the next one. We're sort of planning to go next April-May timeframe. It would be wonderful it it worked out then.

By the way,I also checked out your fall trip to WDW. What speed film did you use for the EPCOT Illuminations pics? They turned out great! I've never tried to take pictures for fear they would not turn out.

Great Pictures Jeff! Thanks for taking time to post them. We had a wonderful time too, and can't wait 'til the next one. If anyone hears anything... post it...
I miss the 80 degree weather... right now I'm looking out at the snow falling... Castaway Cay I miss you!

Jeff and Holly:
Thanks for sharing these great photos!
It seems we were practically neighbors-we were in 7068!
With our somewhat spirited 9 year-old son-you couldn't have missed us-even if you tried!

I think we have a few of those e-ticket ride photos, too!

Again, thanks for sharing your memories.

I think we'll definitely need BOTH ships for the next member cruise!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments and notes I have received. There have been over 200 visits to the pics and I am glad we could share with so many. I have received a number of inquiries from workmates about "What is DVC?" and I love to enlighten folks about DVC.

The DVC family is a wonderful extended family to have!!!

Take care and remember to wear those cruise t-shirts so we can recognize each other!!!

Jeff

This does indeed feel like a large extended family, not only DVC'ers, but also DIS'ers. :D

Yes indeed.:) Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter