2003 Carribean Cruise Points

Tink Fans

Mouseketeer
Hi! Anyone know if the points have been posted? When I called two weeks ago, I was told they would be out soon and that I could book the trip but would be locked into the points. Either way I'm still going but boy would I like to know what the point range will be. Thanks.

I find it somewhat irritating that DVC doesn't get the point charts out in time for your 11 month window. For some people, earlier bookings may be important if you want to confirm a particular room number (which I believe you can do for the cruise). DVC has made dramatic point changes in the DC collection from year to year. So, I would hate to plan based on the previous years point chart. Some of us would like the facts before booking.

Does anyone know if you book without knowing the points, will DVC refund your $75.00 and return your points if you find the increase unaccepable. That would only seem fair.
:confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter