2001 video!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by princess'sx3, Apr 20, 2001.

1. princess'sx3

princess'sx3 Earning My Ears

I just recieved my video yesterday (it only took about 3 weeks)and it is great. This one is much better than the 1999 video. But I have one question. It says to check the insert that came with the video, to take advantage of a special Canadian ticket offer. Purchase the 7 day hopper plus and save 50% off the next ticket. I did't get the insert. Has this special expired already? Thanks.

2. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

princess'sx3: That's great that you got your video in 3 weeks! I had to re-order mine (contacted Disney through their website) because I'd been waiting 4 1/2 months and still no video. Disney emailed me back and said they'd put one in the mail and it could take 3 - 4 weeks. I think the special expires this month, but I'm not sure.

Julie

off-site '86,'87
    DXL July 00
    DXL November 00 (no kids)
    off-site March 01
    CSR & ASMu July 01

3. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I ordered mine originally in November I think...then I reordered in Feb then again on the website in March. Ha ha..I don't know if I will ever get one :) Although, my cruise line video that I ordered in January just came today :):):)

Cass AKA Timon
    http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/timon

4. 1canadian

1canadian Mouseketeer

The 1/2 off second ticket is only good until the end of April. Too bad!!!