20,000 Leagues Merch

bryiank

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I know this is very specific but I am heading to TDLR resort in April and am a huge 20,000 Leagues fan. I know DisneySea has the ride but is there some good merchandise there that a fan will just have to have? I have seen a lot of "haul" videos and never a 20,000 leagues item. I do know there have been some neat Nautilus items over the years that I have seen on eBay but I am not sure if they are still available. If anyone has been to the stores at DisneySea recently and seen anything neat I'd love to hear about it. I am trying to determine how much room I need to plan for in my luggage... Thanks, B

I have never seen any merchandise for 20,000 leagues under the sea. They have been putting out tomica cars for ride vehicles lately, so perhaps that may be a ride vehicle in the future, but I don't know for sure I am simply guessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter