2 year old in the kid's club

elkesails

Mouseketeer
I think I read that a 2 year old can visit the kid's club to play as long as they bring a parent along. Not looking to drop of the little one but to take advantage of the toys and activities in that area. Can anyone confirm and provide details on how that works ?

Thanks

In May '09 we hung out in the kids club with all three of our kids, ages 18 months, 4 and 5 at the time. The older two didn't want us to leave, but wanted to do the activities and our toddler wanted to play there! So we just kind of hung in the background, tried to stay out of the way and it was fine. None of the counselors seemed bothered by us being in there or our 18 month old and all three kids had a blast!

I am so glad to hear this! We are cruising with a 2 year old next month and I was really hoping he would be able to play in the club if I stayed with him.
Has anyone else done this recently?

Also, at that time, we still had to sign the older kids in and out of the club, have their wrist bands checked etc., but not the little one.

We were on the Magic last week. I took my 2 yr old twins in the club on a few occassions. No problem. Just tell them at the desk that you would like to bring your toddler in to play. The only "problem" we encountered (and it wasn't really a problem) was that the slide is not always open...depending on what activity is running in the club. My toddlers got a taste of the slide and wanted to use it when we dropped in.

Jess

Any 2 year old can come in to play as long as parent stays with the toddler. A 2 year old who is fully potty trained is allowed to participate in the programming as if she was 3.

I hope to do this on our Magic cruise. We don't plan on leaving our kids at the kids clubs, but I want older DS (5) to try an activity or 2. He'll be more likely to go if I'm nearby, plus then my 2 yr old can play there as well w/me. DH likes to work out each day, so he can do that while i'm at the club w/the kids.

Any 2 year old can come in to play as long as parent stays with the toddler. A 2 year old who is fully potty trained is allowed to participate in the programming as if she was 3.
I'm happy to hear that. My two year old will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter