2 year old granddaughter

mickyzzzzz05

DIS Veteran
I have not found information dealing with (maybe I am not looking in the right place!) We are talking about 4 of us using the dining plan and our granddaughter would be 2 years old at the time of our visit. I see that the child dining plan says 3 to 9 years old. Do we ask to purchase the child's plan or pay out of pocket? I thought that everyone in the room had to have the dining plan though.

I have not found information dealing with (maybe I am not looking in the right place!) We are talking about 4 of us using the dining plan and our granddaughter would be 2 years old at the time of our visit. I see that the child dining plan says 3 to 9 years old. Do we ask to purchase the child's plan or pay out of pocket? I thought that everyone in the room had to have the dining plan though.

Yes, everyone in the room must have the same DDP, but the 2 yo is free and could eat off of someone else's plate. If you want her to have her own meal at non-buffet/all you can eat restaurants, you would have to pay OOP for that. With that said, you can "upgrade" her to a 3 yo and pay for the child's DDP, but you would also have to buy a child's park ticket for her. HTH :).

Thank you for your response. So she is welcome to eat off of our plates and if we order something for her we can just pay out of pocket. I just wasn't sure how that worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter