2 weeks- POFQ or Split Wilderness/BC for $150 more (with bounceback)?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Happy Duck, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Happy Duck

Happy Duck Mouseketeer

Heading to Disney in two weeks for a sister's trip! My Mom and I already have a trip planned for August. I'm hoping to be able to take advantage of the bounceback offer currently available. Just a few questions:

1. What is the chance of me getting a bounceback offer for 1 week at BC and 1 week at Wilderness?

2. Is it worth the trouble to do a split stay or should we stay put at POFQ?

3. Currently we are budgeted at $2700 for two weeks at POFQ. BC Standard/WL Standard will run us $2844. Is it worth it to update either reservation to an updated view? For example, upgrading WL to woods view would bring total to $2980. Still not a huge increase from the original, considering we are going from moderate to 2 weeks at Deluxe.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

1. If both weeks are offered under the BB deal, you can book 1 week at each resort. Since Disney doesn't see split stays as such, but rather 2 separate reservations, you will need to book each resort as different reservations with 2 deposits. But it is doable, provided all 2 weeks are included in the offer.

2. I think a split stay is a great idea for a 2 week stay as it gives you plenty of time to enjoy both resorts. I would definitely split between 2 deluxes (and BC/WL is a great split) for just $150 more.

3. We haven't stayed standard view at WL, but I don't think woods view is that much more, so I would pay the extra cost and book woods view (especially with a discount).

Good luck :).

4. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

Those are my two favorite resorts, so of course I say yes. :thumbsup2

The standard view at WL can be pretty bad, so I would pay the extra to book woods view.

5. Happy Duck

Happy Duck Mouseketeer

Thanks for the great info!!!

Sounds like a Woods View at WL is the way to go. What about BC? Are we okay sticking with standard?