10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Ok, quick update...We are no longer having lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern during our MK day in July. I just wasn't feeling the menu. So, I changed it... to...The Plaza!!!! We ate here in 2015, and LOVED it, so I'm happy to say we are returning. I'm looking forward to trying the fried green tomato sandwich. YUMMY!!!!:P

I said I was only going to change one restaurant this trip and have already changed 2...:tongue:

53 days until March trip...

I booked my hair and nail appointments, so that's one more thing that's done...

In the meantime, I have my oldest son's birthday dinner tomorrow night, Valentine's Day and my husband's birthday before we leave...And, let's not forget work, and everyday life...

Cannot wait to have cocktails at Jock Lindsey's!!!! This has become a staple in our Disney vacations...

Ok, quick update...We are no longer having lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern during our MK day in July. I just wasn't feeling the menu. So, I changed it... to...The Plaza!!!! We ate here in 2015, and LOVED it, so I'm happy to say we are returning. I'm looking forward to trying the fried green tomato sandwich. YUMMY!!!!:P

I said I was only going to change one restaurant this trip and have already changed 2...:tongue:
We had lunch booked at LTT back in Nov. and I was SO looking forward to it since we hadn't eaten there in a few years. Then they went and changed the menu and it no longer appealed to us :( so I cancelled, so I totally get why you did, too.

So, Tony's is now available for reservations in July and you can book it as a FOF parade package. But, I think I'm going to stick to my Plaza lunch ressie...I'm not really into the afternoon parades during one of the hottest months in Florida. Personally, I have no desire to sit in the hot sun, watching characters go by. Now, that being said...If it was a nighttime parade, I'm ALL in!!!! I know. I know. Don't hate me. I'd rather spend the afternoons in summer, at Disney back at my resort, swimming with a cold beverage in hand, or on an air conditioned ride...

Hi everyone! I have another exciting update for you...I just made dinner reservations for Joe and I during our March trip our first and only night in Orlando!!!!! We figured after we have lunch at Wahlburgers, check into the hotel, head over to Disney Springs for some retail therapy and drinks at the Hangar Bar, we will want to have dinner...So, I made dinner reservations at...Wait for it...SANAA! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! We are going simply for the bread service and cocktails (I am not a fan of Indian cuisine). We have both been dying to try the bread service for YEARS, and are finally going to get to see why EVERYONE is so CRAZY for it...I have only read outstanding reviews, so I can't wait to see what it's all about.:yay:

That's great, Sanaa is one of our favorites! Since you don't like Indian food maybe save room for dessert, the bread service and one of their delicious desserts would be :thumbsup2

Not really an update, but I'm going to order some Disney tees this week from Uniqlo. I feel sooooooo stupid, as I didn't realize this store was a chain (I thought it was only in DS). Anyway, I figure if they don't fit, I can return them in March...Has anyone shopped there????? If so, what did you think????

Hi friends and fellow Disers! So, I bought a few tees from Uniqlo this morning as promised. I hope they work out, because for 14.99, you can't beat the price...I also may have bought a few things from Keds, Old Navy and Macys for my upcoming trip as well...8-)
38 days to go...

I just changed ANOTHER dining reservation for our July trip...That makes 3 changes...We are no longer eating at Narcoossees on July 2nd (We also have reservations there for dinner on July 4th). We are now having dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. I figured why eat there twice, when we can introduce Yachtsman to our daughters. We have dined there, but they haven't...And, who doesn't LOVE a great filet???? Well, maybe if you are a vegetarian...

Oh, LMK how the Uniqlo shirts work out. I went in the DS store and wasn't impressed but maybe the online selection is better?
Love Yachstman, you have great taste in restaurants lol. It's been a couple years since we've eaten there but it's been on my radar again lately :)

Oh, LMK how the Uniqlo shirts work out. I went in the DS store and wasn't impressed but maybe the online selection is better?
Love Yachstman, you have great taste in restaurants lol. It's been a couple years since we've eaten there but it's been on my radar again lately :)

I figured if the shirts suck, I'll return them in March. :) But, I'm hoping they will work, because they look super cute. Although NOTHING beats your It's Smee tee...

Joe and I ate at Yachtsman a couple years ago, I think it was 2014. So, I figured the girls would love it, since they are such carnivores...We are also doing the Deluxe Dining Plan this trip, so why not take advantage of the more "upscale" restaurants...

:figment::figment::figment:

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. The countdown for our March trip is 34 days! Our June/July trip is still 133 days away...BOO!!! But, I've been shopping for both trips and have picked up a few cute items. My husband doesn't know this, but he's getting 2 Tommy Bahama silk shirts for his birthday (March 8). He LOVES Hawaiian shirts...

:figment::figment::figment:

Who all goes CRAZY buying Disney tees before an upcoming trip???? Well, that would be me, been ordering from Uniqlo, and the Disney Store. My sister and I decided to get matching tees for everyone during our MK day in July...We are currently doing our research...If anyone knows of some sites for doing this, let me know...

March 8th is my anniversary :love: I've gone nuts ordering shirts for past Disney trips but I don't think I'm getting any new ones for next month's trip since I got so many when we went last Nov. lol. Possibly for our May trip......
Have you found a site yet to order matching T's from?

March 8th is my anniversary :love: I've gone nuts ordering shirts for past Disney trips but I don't think I'm getting any new ones for next month's trip since I got so many when we went last Nov. lol. Possibly for our May trip......
Have you found a site yet to order matching T's from?

Well, happy early Anniversary!!!! March 8 is a GREAT day!
I have not yet found a site that I like for ordering matching tees. Have any ideas???? We would like to go as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, because there will be 8 of us. My niece will be Snow, and the rest of us will be the little people... My sister and I plan on ordering them in March, when Joe and I come down to babysit. Speaking of that, we leave 4 weeks from tomorrow, and I am super excited!

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Hi everyone! My first order of tees came from Uniqlo, and they are...ADORABLE! I can't wait to see if the DS store has a different selection than the on line store...I guess I will find out in 27 days!

I just looked at the menu for Trattora al Forno (for the new character breakfast), and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. It doesn't look appealing to me at all...I was going to change Boma from the 4th of July to the 6th and add Trattora on the 4th, but I think I'm going to pass. What does everyone else think of the menu???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter