2 rooms or suite?

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
My sister has five of them in her party. She would like to get two rooms at a moderate resort but kind of was bummed about the price. Does anyone know if any of the deluxe hotels have a suite where there are adjoining rooms? Her husband snores so loud you wouldn't want to be in the same room. Where would you recommend that she stay? We were wondering if the Deluxe Hotels have suites that would be around the same price as two moderate rooms?

Two rooms at a mod are less expensive then say a deluxe savannah room at AKL and WAY less expensive then any suite. If less expensive rooms they could get 2 rooms at a value. For families with children, they guarentee adjoining rooms.

Suites at a Deluxe resort come at a Premium price. It would definately be MUCH cheaper to get two rooms at a Mod or Value. You may want to look at one of the Home Away from Home accomodations. You could also look at renting points from a DVC member.

a 2 bdrm suite at AKL for 7 nights is $8,937; 2 bdrm suite at Beach Club is $9,092...Two rooms at a moderate is about $2092 without any discount....My guess would be she wouldn't want to spend $10,000 for a suite..:):)

I'd book the moderate then apply a discount when they come out...or get a AAA discount...

I used value season to compare...though suites aren't discounted much during any season..

For the price of a 1BR suite she could book a 2BR villa at a DVC resort and get two full baths, a washer/dryer, and fully equipped kitchen!

Anne

Would there happen to be anyone in your party that is in the military? If so, SOG has large suites at very good prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter