2 reservations for the same resort.....

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Tink522, May 20, 2013.

1. Tink522

Tink522 I am Gonzo!!!!!! Hear me roar!

I decided to make a new room reservation for one night before the start of my trip at the same resort. What is the likelihood that we can stay in that room? The other reservation is linked with 3 other rooms. Should I do anything?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Everything Is Awesome!

We've done this - gotten a Room Only reservation for one night then started the main reservation (usually Free Dining) the next day. The CM tied/ linked those 2 reservations together and we were able to stay in the same room the whole time......

however

it was during a slow time of year and we didn't have any other rooms involved (as you appear to)

SO if I were you I'd ask the reservation CM to see if she could like your one night and then following reservations. Then at check in (I would not do online check in) I would talk to the desk CM (nicely) to see if everything might magically work out ...

good luck!

4. dpswift

dpswift DIS Veteran

I called and added a day to our reservation and had no problem. The cast member asked if we wanted to add dining for that day or not.