2 questions

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MacDalt, Mar 11, 2013.

1. MacDalt

MacDalt DIS Veteran

First, what is the closest or easiest to get to character meal from the All Star resorts? I'm looking for something for arrival night.

Second, how much are the refillable resort mugs and what can you get besides soda? Hot chocolate? Juice?

Thanks for your help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

We just stayed at all star movies. Our arrival night we had dinner at Chef Mickey at the Contemporary. Just hopped on the bus to Magic Kingdom and then take the monorail to Contemporary. It was easy and a great first meal.
    If you have the dining plan it comes with it but if not, I think it was somewhere around $15. We thought it was a great deal if you use it a lot at resorts. They had sodas, coffee, teas, and I believe hot chocolate.

4. dp911

dp911 Mouseketeer

You can walk to Mk.

5. Emteach

Emteach DIS Veteran

I am not certain which is closest to the All Stars but this is a list of all the Character Dining.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/character-dining/

As for the refillable mugs, if I am not mistaken they are included with your stay if on the DDP. Our drink options included standard pops, ice tea, hog chocolate, tea and coffee.

6. MacDalt

MacDalt DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone for your help. Normally I can research this stuff myself but my Internet is being touchy so I'm in my phone. I knew someone here would know the answers!