2 Questions- AAA booking

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by poochie, May 26, 2008.

1. poochie

poochie Teehee...try some Beverly at Epco

When do you receive your trip packet prior to your trip.

Also I called and gave our flight info to our AAA agent. Is there a webpage you can check on Magical Express to see if they have this information. I would hate to have to wait until I receive my packet and find out the flight info is wrong.:confused:

2. isyt

isyt DIS Veteran

Disney will send your final packet to AAA after the final payment is made (45 days out). ME also sends the books at the same time. WHen you get the ME book your flight info will be on there. Don't be alarmed if the flight info is wrong or says no info provided, for some reason I often get that blurb from ME. It doesn't mean they don't have it. But when you get the ME book there is a phone number to call if there are changes.

3. poochie

poochie Teehee...try some Beverly at Epco

OK, AAA called and I picked up my package. But on the Magical Express Booklet. It states no airline information provided.

Is there a website I can check for Magical Express to see if they have my flkight info?

4. jdes88

jdes88 Mouseketeer

Disney sometimes doesn't list the airline information. I can't figure out why---no big deal as long you have the luggage tags you're all set!!!:cutie: