2 people, one house, can we both post?

Planning fanatic mom

DIS Veteran
Obviously, I am a registered Diser. Here is my question. My DD13 would like to have her own name and be able to post on the Teen Disney Threads. Is there anyway that 2 people from the same household can have different names? or do we have to use my registration???

I'm not even sure if this is the right place for this question.

PLEASE HELP!!!:confused3

Absolutely! Quite a few of our Teen members also have DIS parents. And we have DIS spouses that also have their own accounts. You will just need to logout of your account and start a new one. It can be kind of tricky. You may need to clear your cookies. You will also need a separate email account for the new account.

I have found that sometimes my computer gets confused and I will be on one account but when I go to post it dumps me out and logs me in and posts as the other person. It is definitely easier if you have 2 computers.

One warning though. If one user is banned for not following the DIS posting rules then often all members of the household are banned also. So just be aware that you need to monitor your daughter and make sure she fully understands the posting rules. You can find the guidelines here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm Let me know if you have any problems or you can post on our Tech Support down at the bottom of the main page. They are quite a bit more tech savvy than I am. My answer to everything is just "toss your cookies"!

:welcome:

OH NO SOCK PUPPETS..........:lmao:

Kidding aside, why not, have fun posting

10.gif

Absolutely! Quite a few of our Teen members also have DIS parents. And we have DIS spouses that also have their own accounts. You will just need to logout of your account and start a new one. It can be kind of tricky. You may need to clear your cookies. You will also need a separate email account for the new account.

I have found that sometimes my computer gets confused and I will be on one account but when I go to post it dumps me out and logs me in and posts as the other person. It is definitely easier if you have 2 computers.

One warning though. If one user is banned for not following the DIS posting rules then often all members of the household are banned also. So just be aware that you need to monitor your daughter and make sure she fully understands the posting rules. You can find the guidelines here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm Let me know if you have any problems or you can post on our Tech Support down at the bottom of the main page. They are quite a bit more tech savvy than I am. My answer to everything is just "toss your cookies"!

Thanks dear.. You are wonderful.. Your advice is precious and helpful

Thanks dear.. You are wonderful.. Your advice is precious and helpful
oh noooooooooooooo

you told her she was wonderful and precious all in one sentence...
she will be impossible to live with now ;) :lmao:

Hi, I'm dd13. My mom and I figured this out. Thanx for all your help. My mom Rox.:banana:

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!