2 more TS needed

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by hezreck, May 8, 2006.

1. hezreck

hezreck DIS Veteran

So far I've planned 5 of our 7 TS meals. I still need two more and want some opinions on what's the best. It's me, DH and DD8. None of us are very adventurous in our eating habits. Pretty much like the Applebees, Ruby Tuesday type fare, so nothing to "exotic" :thumbsup2

Here's what I have so far.

1900 Park Fare dinner - for DD birthday
    Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
    50's Prime Time dinner or lunch - one of our favorites
    Garden Grill dinner
    Coral Reef dinner

We are not big breakfast eaters, but I think we will do Cape May for breakfast once. So that leaves one more TS.
    What would you choose out of....

Concourse Steakhouse
    Big River Grille
    Liberty Tree Tavern lunch (don't care for the dinner menu)

Thanks for all your opinions!! :sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovinwdw

lovinwdw DIS Veteran

Don't leave out Le Cellier in Epcot. Awesome food!!!!

4. hezreck

hezreck DIS Veteran

We have been to Le Cellier and don't want to go there again. I wasn't that impressed with the food.

5. ash&abby'smom

ash&abby'smom Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,

We really enjoyed the Concourse Steakhouse. The steaks were juicy and very tasty and the garlic mashed potatoes were yummy. We also enjoyed the crab cakes. DD's had chicken tenders which they enjoyed and a light up drink. The desserts were very good too. If you are on the dining plan, this is a good place to go. And if you will be at the MK, it's so close. I would definately give it a try.

6. trvlr4301r

trvlr4301r DIS Veteran

We ate at the Concourse also last September and it was very good. The monorail goes right through above your head. We are going to try Le Cellier this time though. I have heard great reviews about it but then some say it is terrible. I think this is true with any of the restaurants....it's all a matter of taste. The rest of your choices are pretty much the same as we are going to try this trip.

7. stschaefer

stschaefer Mouseketeer

Of those three I would choose Concourse Steakhouse. Great steaks, appetizers, and desserts. Had the filet, shrimp cocktail, and cheesecake. Wings are also good.