• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Hours From WDW

snarlingcoyote

<font color=blue>I know people who live in really
That's when the friend of a co-worker called to get advice on Disney. :scared1:

Seriously. "What park should I do? What are the rides?" Etc. They knew nothing beyond having paid their money for a room at POR and tickets.

Co-worker and I went online and quickly pulled from the various crowd level sites to map out a "best and worst parks" strategy for the time period her family would be there for, sent her the names of our fave line apps, explained fastpass, and told her that if she wanted to eat sit down AT ALL she needed to talk to the concierge the moment she got to the hotel.

Oh my!

Well, blasphemic!!! :rotfl2:

Even better, I got friends in TAMPA (only 45 min to the MAGIC)...

They know nothing... They simply say that it is not for them!

WHATTT? :blush:

If I would be living 2 hours away from all the Pixie Dust I would be like :hyper:

or :banana: or even :yay: , :wizard:

:lmao:

We have a Six Flags less than an hour from us and I swear a lot of first timers around here think that's what they are getting into. Sillies! :rotfl:

I can't imagine showing up anywhere for vacation and not have done at least the minimal research. How can you get the most for your time and money if you just wing it? :confused3

Guess I should ask the in-laws who wing everything. Should be really interesting when we go to WDW for a week with them. :worried: Luckily, we are going the parks all 7 days :woohoo: and they are only going for 3 because they just don't think they need longer than that and they've been there before :confused: To each his own I guess. I'm going for 7 days :woohoo: :banana: Plus me, dh and the kids are getting AP. DD is going to UCF, so guess who's gonna be at WDW about once a month?? yup...me!!!:yay: It helps that we live 2 1/2 hrs away!

I got a call from my sister on a Friday night, already on the DME bus from the airport to the resort, asking if I could get her a "breakfast in the castle" ADR the next morning.
The stars must have been perfectly aligned because when I called there were actually 2 times available.
Who would have thought....

we were all in teh dark at one time -- and ya know i think it was more magical back in those days -- there were surprises around every corner -- now you can get a 3-d virtual tour with all the secrets from your phone no more magic :(

(I suspect "breakfast in the castle" was the result of over earing someone else mention they were going to do it.. and them thinking that woudl be nice)..

Glad you managed to get it though.. could you imagine the complaints on how NOT being able to do that had ruined her entire vacation!!

I got a call from my sister on a Friday night, already on the DME bus from the airport to the resort, asking if I could get her a "breakfast in the castle" ADR the next morning.
The stars must have been perfectly aligned because when I called there were actually 2 times available.
Who would have thought....

OMGoodness! That's amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter