2 free child DCA in mail today!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by trishamg, Jun 27, 2001.

1. trishamg

trishamg Earning My Ears

Aug 24, 2000
    Got home from work today and there was an envelope from DCA. Inside the envelope were 2 free child passes to DCA. My family(adults only) have premium 2 park passes and that makes it even better as we were planning on taking the two kids to DCA. Called my brother and his fiance and they also received 2 child DCA passes!!. The letter enclosed with the passes states all 2-park passholders will receive these. :p
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Peter Pan Fan

Peter Pan Fan Mouseketeer

Aug 6, 2000
    WOW! Sounds great :)
  4. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Apr 21, 2000
    Yep, we got 'em too. I'm sure they felt they had to give the AP holders SOMEthing now that they have so many pass discounts and free offers for DCA.

I was all set to give the passes to my sister-in-law for my nephew till I read the fine print:

"We request that the ANNUAL PASSHOLDER accompany family and friends into DCA when using these complimentary tickets."

That really limits the appeal of these passes, IMHO. I'd much rather just be able to give them away to someone who can use them (we have 2-park APs and don't need them).
  5. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Dec 15, 1998
    <font color=navy>I'm glad you mentioned that, Michelle - I was going to give these to some friends for their children. My own kids are 12 & 13, so these tickets aren't good for their friends.
  6. Evilstepmom

Evilstepmom Earning My Ears

Feb 10, 2000
    I got 10 in the mail today!!

I am so excited, I was planning on taking 2 of my DD friends there for her birthday, now I can take 4 and not pay a thing to get them in!!

That means more money to spend at the park.. YAAA HOO!!!!!!

the rest I will just let my DD take her friends a couple of times.