2 for 1 drink promos

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by disgirl2, Oct 14, 2012.

1. GRANDMOMMY17

GRANDMOMMY17 Earning My Ears

Beer stein?? Tell me more:scratchin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lucas

lucas °o°

For what it's worth, I just went thru some Fantasy navigators from 8/12 that someone had posted. The 2 for 1 specials weren't listed.

4. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

In 6 cruises, I've never seen 2-for-1 drink specials listed on the Navigator.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

5. RedxPanda

RedxPanda DIS Veteran

I looked at my 4 night navigators on the Magic. Every night before early and late dining there was 45 minutes of 2 for 1 deals in Diversions. How did I miss that?!

I'll be paying closer attention on our next cruise. I hope our DotD is good.

6. bmahokie

bmahokie Mouseketeer

Some 2-for-1's are announced, some are just surprise Disney pixie dust. Treat your bartenders right on Day 1 and they will give you a heads up on some of the upcoming surprises. Not that I'm a big drinker or anything!:thumbsup2

7. jahber

jahber DIS Veteran

They had them on the 9/1 Fantasy on the ship and on CC. I never took advantage because we had a Skyline Passport and we aren't big drinkers. :)

8. LWQuestie

LWQuestie I'm the Rocketeer!

Maybe they are only saved on the Navigator template for the Magic. Who knows? I knew for a fact I'd seen them on the Canada Magic Navigators that were posted because I typed up the details from the scans so a Braille example could be generated.

9. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

:eek: 2-for-1 drink specials.
    I'm in. :banana:

10. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

Not a beer stein. 20 oz glass beer MUG. Totally worth it if you plan on drinking beer on tap, and especially on a longer cruise. We bring ours back on each cruise.