2 dining credits for Le Cellier 2011

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by donalducky, Dec 3, 2010.

1. donalducky

donalducky Mouseketeer

Beware those of you who have booked a reservation to Le Cellier next year. As of March 1st it is becoming a signature dining location requiring 2 dining credits instead of 1 from previous years.

2. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

This was announced awhile back, and it's only 2 TS credits for dinner. Lunch is still 1 TS credit.

3. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

2TS for dinner, 1 TS for lunch.

They will also be changing the menu.

The information was releases awhile back.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Let'sGoFlyAKite

Let'sGoFlyAKite Feeding my Disney Obsession

Yes, this was very disappointing news for me and DH. We both LOVED it and were looking forward to eating there next Oct. But I REFUSE to pay 2 TS credits for ANY meal @ Disney, so I guess we'll be skipping out in Le Celier.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Just for dinner. Lunch still 1 credit. The info has been out since August.

No info about whether or not they will actually change the lunch menu as well. But reading the boards I have come to understand that there are guests who won't consider booking it for lunch, just dinner. Personally I only book lunch there (I don't do the dining plan though...I might have to switch to dinners) and the lunch is fine.

7. donalducky

donalducky Mouseketeer

Sorry I'm a little behind I guess. I didn't know that lunch would still be 1 credit and the menu was changing so I guess I'm not that upset anymore. Thanks

8. NMW

NMW DIS Veteran

I booked it for dinner for our May '11 trip. Not really my choice, I would have prefered Citricos, but I am giving in to my oldest son. We have not done dinner there in several years. We did lunch in 2008, so it's been a while since we ate there. I hope it's good! :goodvibes

9. mkleinbe

mkleinbe DIS Veteran

I'm interested to see the new menu. I booked lunch when I made my ADRs for my June trip because like the PP, I don't like using 2TS credits for any WDW meal. (We always pay OOP for CRT.) Once the new dinner menu is released I might consider going and paying OOP, but for now we'll stick with lunch. It's a great lunch for only 1 TS credit.

10. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I'm going to carefully look at the dinner menu once this changes. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be just a higher "price" for the same food.

11. NMW

NMW DIS Veteran

Ok, after thinking more about it, I just switched our dinner at Le Celliar to Kona Cafe (a fav of my husbands) and picked up a another TS lunch. I just don't remember it being that great that it would be worth 2 credits. I mean, it was OK but I didn't leave there thinking about how good the food was like I do with some of the other signatures.

My oldest son will just have to deal with it! :goodvibes